Random good picture Not show
1. Both the inertance and capacitance effects are time - dependence.
2. The inertance is the tendency of the fluid to resist flow rate changes due to pressure forces.
3. But common fuzzy controller still cannot meet the expectation when used in time-delay, inertance system.
4. And the results show that the existence of dry fiction results in the changes and obvious inertance of the additional force.
5. The structure provides a lumped acoustic impedance having an acoustic resistance proportional to frequency, and an acoustic inertance that is inversely proportional to frequency.
6. The modified Windkessel model was used to calculate the arterial compliance and inertance of blood in arterial vessel.
7. Matching characteristics among linear compressor, regenerator, pulse tube and inertance tube have large impact on the performance of high frequency pulse tube cryocooler.
More similar words: under certain circumstance, entertainer, importance, of importance, unimportance, self-importance, of vital importance, attach importance to, of the utmost importance, general acceptance, long-distance runner, under the circumstances, line of least resistance, water tank, supertanker, dinner table, uncertain, uncertainly, uncertainty, ascertained, entertained, inert, uncertainness, inertia, stance, inertial, inert gas, inertness, distance, instance.