Random good picture Not show
1. Their harmonious relationship resulted in part from their similar goals.
2. I shall be explaining this further in Part Two.
3. I gave them ￡10 in part payment.
4. The journey coincides in part with the Pennine Way.
5. Your salary depends in part on your qualifications.
6. The company takes the buyer's property in part exchange.
7. His success was due in part to luck.
8. Her success was due in part to luck.
9. Copernicus anticipated in part the discoveries of the 17th and 18th centuries.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Your health is determined in part by what you eat.
11. In part that's because industry is smack in the middle of the city.
12. It is selling very well, in part because the packaging is so attractive.
13. The levels of blood glucose depend in part on what you eat and when you eat.
14. Trading on Wall Street was buoyed in part by rising bond prices.
15. The deadline for applications is being extended, in part because of the postal strike.
16. Attendance at the meeting was small, due in part to the absence of teachers.
17. They have been reluctant to admit AIDS patients, in part because of unfounded fears of contagion.
18. His reluctance to help could, in part, be explained by his poor eyesight.
19. In part it is sheer provincialism.
20. This in part reflects the orientation toward cooperation.
21. In part, this stems from history.
22. He was being facetious, at least in part.
23. This mythology is in part embedded in our history.
24. In part two: Save Our Speedway.
25. The failure of the project was due in part to his lack of leadership.
26. I do this in part because it is such an invigorating hike, but it is also a pilgrimage.
27. In part this difficulty may stem from the uncertain legal nature of the action for breach of confidence.
28. This measure provided in part the financial discipline which was lacking in the budgets of earlier years.
29. Paul Moore said, and charismatic priests like Feeney and his brother Leonard were in part responsible.
30. I am delighted that you have agreed to be interviewed in part of this sequence.
More similar words: in particular, part, party, partly, depart, partial, partner, particle, repartee, partially, set apart, take apart, apart from, departure, apartment, particular, depart from, take part in, participate, participant, counterpart, partnership, particularly, participation, input, in person, in place, in public, in place of, in point of.