Similar words: fall in love with, in line, online, cope with, live with, agree with, keep pace with, cooperate with.
Random good picture Not show
1. Pensions should be increased annually in line with earnings or prices, whichever is the higher.
2. The company's results are in line with stock market expectations.
3. Annual pay increases will be in line with inflation.
4. Wage increases must be in line with inflation.
5. The interest rate is in line with the forecast.
6. Pensions will be increased in line with inflation.
7. State benefits will rise in line with inflation.
8. Place your right toe in line with your left heel.
9. Your salary will be increased in line with the 3% inflation expected this autumn.
10. The various categories of operating expenditure are broadly in line with expectations.
11. The new proposal is in line with our general line.
12. This is in line with the policy laid down by the management.
13. Our recent findings are in line with those of an earlier study.
14. The structure of our schools is now broadly in line with the major countries of the world.
15. Average wages have increased in line with the cost of living.
16. We're seeking a pay rise that's in line with inflation.
17. Teachers who fail to fall in line with the new regulations may face dismissal.
18. The results were in line with expectations.
19. Results this month were bang in line with expectations.
20. Results were in line with expectations.
21. It would also be in line with the gradual drift towards fuel tax harmonisation across the Community.
22. The rate was freed to float in line with market demand today.
23. This is in line with immigration laws which have been blatantly sexually discriminatory against black women.
24. In line with an earlier discussion in this Report[sentencedict.com], the Commission recommends that local churches establish close working links with school music departments.
25. An eclipse happens when the earth and moon are in line with the sun.
26. The device itself was right under the vehicle, almost in line with the gear lever.
27. The earnings cap, originally ￡60,000,(Sentencedict) was supposed to increase each year in line with retail price inflation.
28. Another participant pointed out that the Northern Ireland budget over the last five years had only increased in line with inflation.
29. Can my right hon. Friend confirm that what he has said this afternoon is in line with that?
30. The proposed lignite development in Northern Ireland is strongly in line with Thatcherite ideology.
More similar words: fall in love with, in line, online, cope with, live with, agree with, keep pace with, cooperate with, interfere with, make peace with, communicate with, in accordance with, fall in love, line, line up, outline, with, airline, decline, gasoline, deadline, headline, within, do with, without, go with, guideline, down with, go without, play with.