Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To investigate the immunocompetence changes after pure polysaccharide (FP) was depolymerized by ultrasonication in Cordyceps gunnii.
2. The immunocompetence and cell toxicity of the samples toward Tand B lymphocyte were determined.
3. Ecologists are now taking an interest in measuring immunocompetence and determining its importance as a heritable trait for the survival, both of the individual and the population.
4. Immunocompetence is a common conception in biomedical and animal sciences, and refers to the ability of organisms against diseases.
5. Enhancing immunocompetence is the significant bioactivity of polysaccharides which can enhance special and non-special immunological function of organism.
6. The immunocompetence of low molecular weight heparin(LMWH) derived from low anticoagulant activity heparin(LAAH), a by-product in commercial heparin production, was studied.
7. AX has significant effects on the quality of wheat and its products, and is effective in lowering blood lipids, losing weight and immunocompetence et al.
8. METHODS Blood stasis was established with adriamycin and treated with ASP. The results of ASP on the immunocompetence and its anti-oxidation effects were observed.
9. Results: Through follow-up, the treatment group was better than control group in the treatment effects,(sentencedict.com/immunocompetence.html) immunocompetence and survival rate. Conclusions: In the treatment of...
10. After two rounds of panning, 21 positive plaques were selected each round at random respectively. ELISA assay was used to examine the immunocompetence of each clone.
11. Objective To further testify the value of applying purified protein derivative(PPD) of tuberculin in monitoring the immunocompetence.
12. Conclusion PL has anti-tumor activity and immunomodulational effect and probably inhibit tumor by means of activating the immunocompetence of the body.
13. The authors consider that the anti-bacterial infective effect of aloperine is due to an enhancement of immunocompetence besides a direct inhibitory or bactericidal effects in the experimental mice.
14. Objective:To investigate the effects of radiothery on cell mediated immunocompetence in patients with esophageal carcinoma.
15. The mechanism of tumor dormancy is related to hindrance of angiogenesis, oncogene and antioncogene, immunocompetence, proliferation cycle, signal conduction and so on.
More similar words: immunocompromised, competence, incompetence, competency, incompetency, immunodeficiency, competent, incompetent, competently, incompetently, human immunodeficiency virus, appetence, immunology, immunotherapy, immunologist, immunological, immunoglobulin, radioimmunoassay, immunosuppressive, immunosuppression, compete, autoimmune diabetes, written communication, pretence, immune, immunize, immunity, immunise, false pretence, immunized.