Random good picture Not show
1. The serum gastrin concentration was determined by radioimmunoassay using antibody R98.
2. Parathyroid hormone was measured in serum by radioimmunoassay directed towards the amino terminal region.
3. Plasma insulin concentration was measured in duplicate by radioimmunoassay with a charcoal absorption step to separate bound from free insulin.
4. The by radioimmunoassay and Ti uptake are decreased due to fail tire of adequate secretion of hormones.
5. Serum gastrin concentration was measured by radioimmunoassay with antibody R98 as previously described.
6. Plasma gastrin concentration was measured by radioimmunoassay with antibody G179 provided by Professor Bloom.
7. The serum levels of NSE were determined by radioimmunoassay.
8. Adopt radioimmunoassay method to detect the content of IL-6 in ischaemic brain tissues and sera.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Methods: Radioimmunoassay (RIA) and Wright Giemsa stain were used to detect serum sexual hormone and sperm cytology in 45 aspermia patients.
10. Methods Immunohistochemical technique, image analysis, radioimmunoassay and Western blotting were used.
11. METHOD : Radioimmunoassay was used to measure the AVP content.
12. Methods:By the radioimmunoassay with double antibodies 38 normal fetals and 8 human anencephalic fetuses were studied.
13. Radioimmunoassay was used to detect vasopressin (VP) content in plasma before and after hyperosmotic stimulation.
14. A radioimmunoassay of CPI ( CPI - RIA ) was developed with the secondantibody - PEG method.
15. Methods:Radioimmunoassay was employed to dynamically detect EGF content in plasma of mouse with or without excision of submaxillary gland during wound healing of deep second degree scald.
16. Invitro gastric antral biopsies were stimulated by vortex mixing and eicosanoid measurements determined by radioimmunoassay.
17. The level of platelet activating factor in the rat gastric mucosa was determined after the administration of endothelin-1 using a radioimmunoassay method.
18. Methods: 5 - HT concentrations in the plasma from 45 cases of hypertension and OSAS were determined radioimmunoassay.
19. Methods: The content of EGF in serum and urine was determined radioimmunoassay.
20. Methods: The gastrin levels in the arterial and venous blood of the cancer area and its cancer tissues, paracancer mucosas, and normal mucosas by radioimmunoassay in 26 patients with gastric cancer .
21. Renin activity ( RA ), angiotensin ( Ang ) and aldosterone ( Aldo ) in the left ventricular wall were determined by radioimmunoassay.
22. GCF IL - 6 was measured by 125 I radioimmunoassay ( RIA ) .
23. Methods The levels of EGF in saliva, gastric juice and serum were measured by radioimmunoassay in 55 PUD and 51 chronic gastritis patients.
24. Objective To compare the difference of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay(ELISA), Radioimmunoassay(RIA) and immunoblotting(IB) in the determination of insulin autoantibody(IAA).
25. Isolated rat pancreas was isolated and perfused with G004, and insulin concentrations in effluent perfusate were measured by radioimmunoassay (RIA).
26. T 4, FT 4, TSH and PRL were tested by radioimmunoassay ( RIA ) before and after treatment.
27. Meanwhile, the plasma levels of substance P (SP) and vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) in 15 patients and 13 healthy subjects were measured using radioimmunoassay ( RIA ).
28. METHODS:Digoxine plasma concentration of 746 chronic cardiac insufficiency patients were monitored by radioimmunoassay.
29. Plasma and gastric juice substance P (SP), vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) and leu-enkephalin (LEK) were measured by radioimmunoassay kit.
30. The progesterone contents of peripheral serum of 5 Guizhou Xiang gilts and 5 Shanghai mini-gilts were determined during their oestrous cycles and early pregnancy by a radioimmunoassay method.
More similar words: autoimmune, autoimmunity, radioisotope, immunology, immunotherapy, autoimmune disease, immunologist, immunological, immunoglobulin, immunosuppression, immunosuppressive, immunodeficiency, immunocompromised, passive immunity, human immunodeficiency virus, immune, immunise, immunity, immunize, immunized, bioassay, immunization, immunisation, immune system, radio, immune response, active immunity, ham radio, acquired immunity, radiology.