Random good picture Not show
1. Immunology is a branch of biological science.
2. I leaned against a parked car reading an immunology textbook.
3. He received a doctorate in microbiology and immunology from West Virginia University.
4. Instead, he became a professor of immunology but says that he still enjoys cooking.
5. Immunology recommends allergy shots as an effective way to control moderate to severe asthma.
6. Experience in molecular biology, immunology and cell biology would be an advantage.
7. Experience of the cardiovascular and immunology areas would also be an advantage.
8. These findings were published in Clinical and Vaccine Immunology.
9. Objective To a higher quality of immunology lab teaching.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Secondly, the basic theory of immunology is described.
11. Research of oncological immunology has developed rapidly.
12. Subject_Topical_Eng: stomatology; clinical medicine; pathobiology ; molecular biology; immunology.
13. The CIS Society of Allergology and Immunology is a WAO member alongside international and regional organizations such as EAACI, AAAAI, and ACAAI.
14. Subject_Topical_Eng: Microbionmics; Immunology of Oncosis; Chinese and Western Medicine Combination; Biologic Anticancer Medicine; Lipid Anticancer Medicine; Pathobiology.
15. The idea of immunology was adopted to build an anti - trash E - mail model.
16. Objective To detect immunology indexes in pancytopenia patients, and explore the correlation between immunology indexes and pathogenic condition and prognosis.
17. With the development of molecule biology and immunology, the immunotherapeutic means of leukemia have constantly increased.
18. Objective:To explore the anti-tumor immunology of intravesical perfusion of polyvinylpyrrolidone together with pirarubicin (PVP/THP) to prevent the recurrence of the superficial bladder cancer.
19. Tumor immunology and immunotherapy are but one of the exciting areas in cancer research.
20. Immunology is a leading subject connecting the basic medicine and clinical medicine.
21. This edition will include a sequence of articles on Immunology.
22. This punning logic became extended by parallel developments in the field of immunology.
23. Little is known of the fundamental aspects of the immunology of chronic infection versus acute infection in giardiasis.
24. Advances in molecular biology in recent years have served to emphasize the possible relationships between homoeopathy, immunology and genetics.
25. Candidates with an interest in molecular biology, protein biochemistry and immunology are urged to apply.
26. The study is published in the September 2008 issue of The Journal of Immunology.
27. The paper attempts to carry out medical information retrieval counseling using the way of less teaching hours, involving in medical immunology PBL teaching in Jiujiang University.
28. Objective to study the diagnosis classification of acute leukemia due to morphology and immunology.
29. The bilingual teaching methods based on the characteristics of English terms Medical in Immunology are inducive to promote the teaching efficacy of the bilingual course of Medical Immuology.
30. METHODS: Antiglobulin test (AGT) of drug simulated in vitro were performed with hemo immunology.
More similar words: immunologist, immunosuppressive, penology, tecnology, phonology, ethnology, chronology, volcanology, demonology, technology, criminology, terminology, endocrinology, biotechnology, nanotechnology, human immunodeficiency virus, phenomenology, information technology, immune, immunize, immunity, immunized, autoimmune, immunisation, immune system, immunization, monolog, autoimmune disease, ology, diplomatic immunity.