Random good picture Not show
1. Some functional methods can transform the ill-posed problem into well - posed problem.
2. With normalization of the digital edge set, the ill-posed problem is effectively regularized.
3. The mathematical solution for ill-posed problems is regularization. The computational foundation for deformable models is just regularization.
4. The numerical differentiation problem is a typical ill-posed problem.
5. To solve the ill-posed problem in electrical capacitance tomography(ECT), a new image reconstruction algorithm based on total variation(TV) regularization is proposed.
6. Numerical differentiation is a classical ill-posed problem in the sense of Hadamard.
7. For improving the ill-posed problem of the space IBD method, an adaptive operator is proposed in this paper. The results show that the improved algorithm works well.
8. The inverse heat conduction problem (IHCP) is severely ill-posed problem in the sense that the solution (if it exists) does not depend continuously on the data.
9. At last two examples describing formal solutions of ill-posed problems are presented.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Restoration of barcode signal is an ill-posed problem in mathematical physical inverse problem; the most successful approach to which is regularization method.
11. The ill-posed problem of this technique is proposed and processing method is given next.
12. In view of the ill-posedness of many geophysical inverse problems, in this paper we solve ill-posed linear set of equations that are derived from processing geophysical inverse problem.
13. A new algorithm of deconvolution via window convolution operation is proposed, and the algorithm can solve the ill-posed problem occurring in deconvolution via circular convolution.
14. Blind image restoration has a strong background of mathematics, including estimation theory, ill-posed problem solution method, linear algebra, stochastic process, numerical analysis, and so on.
15. Sound propagation in two-axis channel is a benchmark problem for computational methods of underwater acoustics, and some computational methods are ill-posed.
16. In chapter 4, we discuss the iterative method of a kind of two dimensional inverse heat conduction problems which do not convect with outer space. We show that these problems are severely ill-posed.
17. By introducing the prior information constraint in the objective function, we can solve the ill-posed problem and band-limited problem for the impedance inversion.
18. This paper introduces the application background and basic methods of blind image restoration briefly, analyzes the degradation model of image and the ill-posed problem during restoration in detail.
19. According to some practical examples, this thesis gives the basic definition and uniform form of inverse problems and ill-posed problems, and then operator equation is got by discursion .
20. The strong interrelationship among exterior elements of linear pushbroom imagery induces normal equation severely ill-posed and least squares value deviated from the true value.
21. Being an output of visual system, disparity was used as an input in 3D reconstruction computation theory, so it made vision computation an ill-posed problem.
22. Though restricted to early vision, it contains an easy - to - read introduction to ill-posed problems and regularization methods.
23. Identification of dynamic axle loads on bridges is an inverse problem of structural mechanics, and a notable feature of which is the presence of ill-posed problem.
24. The canonical TSVD method is a good regularized method for solving linear ill-posed problems, and we adopt the bisection method with inverse iteration to effectively realize canonical TSVD method.
25. An inverse problem exists in the process of estimating forces, and singular value decomposition is employed to deal with ill-posed problem for minimizing the estimation error.
26. In the field of edge detection, the noise reducing and edge localization are contradictory parts and are regarded as an ill-posed problem.
27. The reverse problem of Electrical impedance tomography(EIT) is a highly ill-posed problem. It is concluded that spatial prior information could improve the final image quality.
28. To reconstruct magnetic resonance image with incomplete sampled data is an ill-posed problem to reconstruct the initial signal from the partial data of Fourier transform in nature.
29. The task of edge detection is to detect and locate the lighteness's discontinuity of an image, but the singularity of the noise makes it to be a ill-posed problem.
30. Currently, Landweber iterative method has been further development in the ill-posed nonlinear problems.
More similar words: malposed, ill-disposed, millpond, willpower, all-purpose, posed, imposed, unposed, exposed, deposed, supposed, composed, opposed, disposed, proposed, supposedly, unopposed, unexposed, composedly, superimposed, discomposed, indisposed, juxtaposed, transposed, for all practical purposes, as opposed to, predisposed, be supposed to, be opposed to, be exposed to.