Random good picture Not show
1) The principal immunoglobulin found in secretions is IgA with only trace amounts of IgG present.
2) In contrast, an IgG and IgA response to this antigen has been reported in children with acute infection.
3) Hence identification of antigenic determinants of IgA response may lead us towards antibody responses likely to be important in parasite clearance.
4) There were no IgA antibodies to Giardia heat shock antigen, however, in any of these children with chronic infection.
5) An enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) method was developed to allow direct quantification of antirotavirus immunoglobulin A (IgA) in sow colostrum and milk.
6) For multiple operating parameter units, improved genetic algorithm (IGA) coupled with a unit simulator is used to carry out search of corresponding operating conditions to the quasi-optimal plan.
7) For element location synthesis of linear sparse arrays with the design constraint of minimum element spacing, an improved genetic algorithm(IGA)is presented in this paper.
8) Many literatures have reported that immunoglobulins IgA, IgG, IgM are nucleating proteins in the bile.
9) Serum protein electrophoresis demonstrated a spike in immunoglobulin A (IgA) lambda chains.
10) Then the students provided saliva samples. Saliva contains immunoglobulin A (IgA), the body's first line of defense against cold viruses.
11) The correlation between ACCP and immunoglobulin IgM , IgA , IgG RF was assessed by SPSS software.
12) ACCP presented positive correlation with IgA - RF , IgG - RF and IgM - RF by Spearman relativity analysis.
13) Serum antibody concentration does not predict toxoplasmic encephalitis and IgM and IgA antibodies to T, gondii are rarely found.
14) In addition, these patients with chronic infection unlike those who clear the infection have no IgA response to Giardia heat shock antigen.
15) Objective To inguire into the relationship between IgG 、 IgA 、 IgM and Condylomate acuminate.
16) In this article, ELISA was applied to estimate 119 mother - babies blood in Anshan for HCMC - IgM. HCMV - IgA.
17) The method provides an effective approach for improving selectivity of IGA and exhibits practical prospect.
18) Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
19) Objective To investigate the relationship among apoA 1 , immunoglobulin IgA, IgM, IgG and cholesterol gallstone formation.
20) The whole scheduling process of dynamic simulation can be observed,[http://sentencedict.com/iga.html] which proves the IGA feasible and efficient in practice. IGA could improve the problem of low probability of convergence.
21) Objective To research the clinical significance of quantity detection of IgM - RF , IgA - RF and IgG - RF in RA.
22) The second sources , where the weights separate network are updated by immune genetic algorithm ( IGA ).