Random good picture Not show
1. He is a hired killer.
2. She was hired three years ago.
3. She hired a private detective to follow her husband.
4. He hired a workman to repair the fence.
5. We hired a magician to entertain the children.
6. We hired a van for transport.
7. He hired a plane, regardless of expense.
8. He hired a car for two days.
9. The guards were originally hired to watch over the houses as they were being built.
10. We hired a guide to take us up into the mountains.
11. They have cars that are hired out by the day.
12. He hired a car and drove up to his home town.
13. She hired a detective to find out if her husband was having an affair.
14. Sometimes he hired two or three labourers to help his harvest.
15. Someone hired that letter to her.
16. We hired a magician to keep the children entertained.
17. They've hired a really top-flight sales team.
18. We've hired a marquee at vast expense.
19. He hired scabs to replace strikers.
20. She was hired to advance for a best-selling author.
21. He hired John as a favour to his father.
22. He hired a top QC to defend him.
23. He hired and fired people on his partner's say-so.
24. Smith was hired on a six-month trial basis .
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The fruit is picked by hired labourers.
26. Bicycles can be hired from several local shops.
27. She's hired a lawyer who specializes in divorce cases.
28. Ski equipment can be hired locally.
29. They hired a top lawyer to plead their case.
30. She's hired a number of people on my say-so.
More similar words: hire, hireling, sapphire, hire purchase, aired, tired, fired, haired, admired, retired, desired, tired of, required, impaired, acquired, fire door, inspired, tiredness, fire drill, be tired of, fire damage, fire department, required reserves, whir, whirr, whirl, chirp, shirk, third, shirt.