Similar words: monogastric, hypogastric, pneumogastric, hepatogenic, gastric, epigastric, hepatopathy, intragastric.
Random good picture Not show
1. TCM syndrome, the hepatogastric emotional changes are not and in the main eating disorders in order to close the spleen, followed by emotional change induced.
2. EPS to the main spleen, followed by the hepatogastric discord.
3. Is suitable in the hepatogastric was mad that the pain, spits blood, few I passes through does not move, dysentery swells illness and so on poison.
4. Objective:To describe and explain the importance of the hepatogastric ligament in dividing the superior recess of the lesser sac (SRLS) and the exist of gastrodiaphragmatic ligament.
5. Conclusion: Functional dyspepsia TCM features to the spleen and the main hepatogastric discord.
6. Tuberculosis commonly involved the lymph nodes in the mesentery(73.7%), portacaval space(63.2%), hepatoduodenal ligament(57.9%), hepatogastric ligament (47.4%) and upper para-aortic region (47.4%).
More similar words: monogastric, hypogastric, pneumogastric, hepatogenic, gastric, epigastric, hepatopathy, intragastric, gastric ulcer, gastric juice, transgastric, gastric artery, gastric lavage, hepatoma, hepatolith, hepatology, hepatocyte, hepatorenal, hepatotoxic, hepatomegaly, hepatorrhexis, hepatobiliary, hepatocellular, hepatocirrhosis, hepatocarcinoma, hepatopulmonary, hepatolithiasis, hepatosplenomegaly, gastrin, gastropathy.