Random good picture Not show
(1) You will need to supply a hard copy version of all files.
(2) A hard copy of the screen display can also be obtained from a printer.
(3) Output 1 is to a mini-printer and provides hard copy of all messages and measurements output by the instrument.
(4) These hard copy keywords must be entered as the final keywords in the configuration file. Sentencedict.com
(5) The hard copy volume is deleted from the hard copy directory regardless of whether it has been accepted or rejected.
(6) Consequently, the space in the hard copy directory may be exceeded although no volume is full.
(7) Producing several hundred pages of hard copy with a desk-top computer and printer would be a long and tedious business.
(8) Three departments attempt to keep the use of hard copy to a minimum by extensive use of online services.
(9) A hard copy map of their course was spread out over the console before him.
(10) The hard copy formatter may be required to format modules associated with several charge codes at the same time.
(11) Remember to proofread on the hard copy, not on the computer.
(12) The Stand-alone Hard Copy system allows the user to produce, on suitable media, hard copies of online modules.
(13) If you are happy that a hard copy exists then you may delete the module reported in the error.
(14) It's foolish and here is the hard copy to prove it.
(15) It gives a hard copy of files on a cartridge.
(16) A computer output device designed to produce a hard copy of text or simple graphics.
(17) These printouts are sometimes referred to as hard copy.
(18) Hard copy is computer output on paper(Sentencedict.com), printing or graphics.
(19) He ran off a hard copy of the report.
(20) Hand a hard copy of the homework.
(21) Can I have a hard copy of this?
(22) With his usual presence of mind he nipped back and picked up Sheldukher's hard copy map of the planet.
(23) This utility allows you to alter images in such a way as to produce the best possible hard copy from your printer.
(24) During this period concordances to many major works of literature were produced by computer, but published in traditional hard copy.
(25) Two other companies believed libraries could be useful on occasion, particularly in supplying statistics and other hard copy.
(26) Note that modules can only be hard copied if they are online and can not be nominated for hard copy individually.
(27) Or maybe because you get a new perspective with hard copy.
(28) These documents could be the input forms used in the system and output reports, both hard copy and soft copy designs.
(29) The full size terminal can store up to 37 Prestel pages in memory for review or printing to hard copy.
(30) The invention reduces paper waste, data bit storage on a User's computer, and mitigates pagination issues in a hard copy scanned document.
More similar words: hard, hardly, hardware, orchard, hardship, hardly any, hard and fast, hard knocks, hard-pressed, hardworking, canopy, beyond control, misanthropy, cop, cope, scope, copious, cope with, copiously, telescope, cacophony, helicopter, microscope, photocopier, public opinion, in loco parentis, microscopically, hare, harm, share.