Random good picture Not show
1. Buildings within 25 km of ground zero would be flattened.
2. Nearly every building within twenty-five kilometers of ground zero is flattened.
3. Today, the Ground Zero site remains a popular tourist destination and is included on tours through most New York tour companies, alongside the Statue of Liberty and other well-worn destinations.
4. Mogadishu ground zero for the failed state of Somalia, a place where pirates and terrorists rule.
5. China is ground zero for one of modern history's greatest resource grabs.
6. The National Association of Manufacturers urged the administration to focus especially on China, which it has called "ground zero" for piracy and counterfeiting.
7. Some buldings leaned away from ground zero as though struck by a wind of stupendous proportions.
8. Ground Zero is Zero Point consciousness. The program ends in a New York Minute!
9. He laid a wreath at Ground Zero where the World Trade Center once stood.
10. Consider, first, a location 22 miles downwind from ground zero.
11. The blast was felt as far as 30 miles from ground zero.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. They want you to talk about how you design a communication program right from ground zero.
13. All life, plant and animal, within a mile radius of Ground Zero simply vanished.
14. An airburst ignites flammable materials out to distances of many kilometers from ground zero.
15. Several tankers and a dozen freighters out to forty kilometers distance from ground zero are ignited by the radiation from the explosion.
16. Some of the guys took the bus to what the media was calling '' Ground Zero ''.
17. An honor guard presented a flag that had flown over ground zero after the attacks.
18. The Hiroshima Fire Department lost its only ladder truck when its West Side main fire station was destroyed by the blast and fire of the atomic bomb, 1,200 m (4,000 ft) from ground zero. (U. S.
19. An actual contact surface burst leads to the highest possible overpressures near ground zero.
20. We need to journey down, some 70 feet into Ground Zero, onto the bedrock foundation, a procession with deliberation into the deep indelible footprints of Tower One and Tower Two.
21. In my country, art education and the economy have all been leveled to a ground zero.
22. A worker dismantled the T-shaped steel beam, which gained fame as the ground zero cross, on Oct. 5, 2006.
23. In the century since 1908, new expeditions have returned to Tunguska again and again to collect evidence from ground zero.
24. Perhaps my biggest surprise was that my wife told me that my father had the car parked, was prepared to drive from his home on Lake Huron to Ground Zero to find me.
25. That day, Bush, surveying the wreckage at what would soon be known as Ground Zero, was handed a bullhorn.
26. The Hiroshima Fire Department lost its only ladder truck when its West Side main fire station was destroyed by the blast and fire of the atomic bomb, 1,200 m (4,000 ft) from ground zero.
27. Create a diorama or draw a picture using any art tools or the computer to illustrate your idea of what New York's Ground Zero, surrounding areas and its skyline should look like in the future.
28. And Thrace, that strategic slip of Turkey on the western side of the Bosporus -- Asia's gateway to Europe -- is ground zero in this struggle.
29. Tourist trap: Less than six months after 9/11, out-of-state tour companies began including Ground Zero on their chartered bus tours of New York.
30. By 2003, TC Sound was producing the luxury class woofer chassis for Ground Zero.
More similar words: underground, ground, grounds, aground, underground railroad, grounded, groundnut, groundhog, foreground, come round, overground, playground, groundless, background, gain ground, ungrounded, run aground, ground beef, groundwork, campground, ground-floor, ground floor, break ground, ground state, ground water, ground plane, groundswell, on grounds of, common ground, groundwater.