Random good picture Not show
(1) It's like running down a grass-covered hill.
(2) They played delightful games in a grass-covered court.
(3) A vast semiarid grass-covered plain, as found in southeast Europe, Siberia, and central North America.
(4) Near the grass-covered rampart which encircles Copenhagen lies a great red house.
(5) The Park which called "a grass-covered river from the mainland slowly flowing to the oceans" is located at the southern tip of Florida.
(6) EAR the grass-covered rampart which encircles Copenhagen lies a great red house. Sentencedict.com
(7) She plucks the withered leaf from the balsam, and looks at the grass-covered rampart, on which many children are playing.
(8) Rising behind the city was the 4000-foot Mount Vesuvius, a grass-covered slope where the shepherds of Pompeii took their goats to graze. Pompeii was a busy city and a happy one.
(9) The game of golf is played on a huge grass-covered golf course.
(10) Combining the nostalgia of the chia pet and the technology of biodiesel engines, we think this grass-covered VW is a real attention getter.
More similar words: discovered, undiscovered, covered, rediscover, discoverer, rediscovery, recovered, uncovered, co-discoverer, snow-covered, grass over, covered wagon, be covered with, covered bridge, from cover to cover, discover, discovery, discoverable, recoverer, cover glass, self-discovery, sales coverage, cover over, cover version, brightness contrast, class-conscious, cover, grass, mass communication, press conference.