Random good picture Not show
(1) Female badgers may give birth to as many as five offspring.
(2) Positive thoughts give birth to our good values and beliefs, and increase our thinking power positively. Negative thoughts impact our values and beliefs negatively, and reduce our abilities to think clearly, rationally and optimistically. Dr T.P.Chia
(3) Thousands turn to illegal abortion services, thousands more give birth to children they neither wanted nor can afford.
(4) These females do not lay eggs; they give birth to young aphids, all of which are females.
(5) Females give birth to as many as five offspring in late winter, after a gestation period of up to 10 months.
(6) The females build nests, give birth to their blind and hairless young after a gestation of thirty days.
(7) The smaller adults give birth to tiny babies again, and so the weakness is inherited.
(8) Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself,[Sentencedict.com] to become what he potentially is. The most important product of his effort is his own personality. Erich Fromm
(9) Virgin greenfly give birth to virgin young that are already pregnant with other virgins.
(10) Libras give birth to the term"shopaholic".
(11) In some cultures, the women give birth while squatting.
(12) Because only Spartan women give birth to real man.
(13) Seeing an animal give birth brings understanding of the naturalness of childbirth.
(14) A neighbor, W. H. Tonn, had several cattle die or give birth to stillborn calves after the explosion.
(15) The dancers would dance, the mannequin would shiver and give birth to the green girl.
(16) When God created man and woman, he was thinking, 'Who shall I give the power to, to give birth to the next human being?' And God chose woman. And this is the big evidence that women are powerful. Malala Yousafzai
(17) It was a Militant councillor who found her alternative accommodation where she was later to give birth to her daughter, Claire.
(18) Females come ashore to form breeding colonies[sentence dictionary], and each will give birth to a single white-coated pup.
(19) Women who consume large amounts of caffeine are more likely to give birth to underweight babies.
(20) So why hasn't cricket - our glorious national pastime - managed to give birth to a popular cricket fanzine?
(21) The Gestalt reflected in the mirror is a pregnant one that will give birth to the self to come.
(22) A lot of men are distraught at not being able to give birth and there's little to be done about that.
(23) I don’t want to adopt your ideas, I want to give birth to them. Jarod Kintz
(24) She thought she would never care enough about anyone to give birth to them or to kill them.
(25) The obvious question to ask would be: why do mice give birth to mice and elephants to elephants?
(26) But when a leper discloses that his blind wife is about to give birth, Max comes to the rescue.
(27) At the same time the coming of energy crises, bring people give birth to broad interest for energy conservation of these high energy consumption constructions.
(28) Brim of branch tip, lamina or lamina are silvery white changeably for the most part. 3 bunch give birth to floret at branch top.
(29) If a secundine is hung to a stone which cannot give birth any water, by this means, the calf or pony would be lack of milk.
(30) The animals are born or farrow in a farrowing barn. Pigs usually give birth two times a year. Each time they have about eight to twelve piglets .
More similar words: give back, give, give way, give up, give out, give off, give in, give away, give way to, give ear to, give notice, give rise to, dirt, leave behind, skirt, T-shirt, virtual, virtually, by virtue of, north, Thanksgiving, worth, fourth, earth, northern, on earth, worthy, set forth, call forth, be worth.