Random good picture Not show
1. Does the question of cost figure in your plans?
2. Bill perceived a tiny figure in the distance.
3. I could just discern a figure in the darkness.
4. He's a familiar figure in the neighbourhood.
5. She has been a central figure in the campaign.
6. The red figure in the foreground is the artist's mother.
7. On each side of me was a figure in khaki.
8. He is the bowler-hatted figure in the foreground of Orpen's famous painting.
9. I could make out a dark figure in the twilight.
10. Do I still figure in your plans?
11. The seated figure in the corner beckoned me over.
12. We're talking about a figure in the low hundreds.
13. The door knocker was a female figure in brass.
14. The singer has become a cult figure in America.
15. A figure in white detached itself from the shadows.
16. They mouded a figure in clay.
17. He was a familiar figure in the local pub.
18. Jones proved an inspirational figure in Welsh rugby.
19. They moulded a figure in clay.
20. He remains a towering figure in modern British politics.
21. He is a controversial figure in the art world.
22. He cut a dashing figure in his uniform.
23. She was a shady figure in the Dublin underworld.
24. He became a mythic figure in publishing.
25. Do I often figure in your dreams?
26. The figure in the foreground is the artist's mother.
27. There was a slumped figure in the chair.
28. The figure in the boat raised an arm.
29. She certainly was a dominating figure in politics.
30. He was a key figure in the campaign.
More similar words: figure, figure out, wherein, reinforce, interfere in, fighter, dig up, foreigner, fatigue, ambiguous, intrigued, fight against, sovereignty, EIN, lie in, done in, cave in, tune in, give in, vote in, heinous, close in, come into, protein, engage in, sure, believe in, seeing that, slide into, injure.