Random good picture Not show
1. The longevity of a president's laws, regulations and executive orders depends in part on the legal challenges to them.
2. Cobbled together from 26 provisional decrees and executive orders, the economic-recovery programme is an ambitious inventory of investment and austerity.
3. An executive order to revoke federal contracts of businesses that hire illegal workers.
4. I'm assuming everyone here has read executive order 1066?
5. Sec .9 . Effectivity . - This executive order shall take effect immediately.
6. President Bush's issued an executive order prohibiting cruel and inhuman treatment of terror suspects.
7. An executive order is a directive from the President to other officials in the executive branch.
8. Declining role of Congress, with government run increasing by presidential executive order.
9. Under the Reagan Administration, more extensive use of cost - benefit analysis has been required by executive order.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Third, as a matter of US domestic law and regulation, would US forces targeting Gaddafi personally constitute a violation of the US executive order that prohibits "assassinations"?
11. Since 2003, CPMIEC also has been subject to an import ban under another directive, Executive Order 12938, as amended.
12. Often a governor will call out the National Guard by executive order.
More similar words: executive, chief executive, executive branch, execution, consecutive, execute, executed, order, border, in order, prosecution, disorder, in order to, out of order, border on, in order that, law and order, dictionary order, irrespective of, diminutive, attributive, horde, ordeal, cut in, persecute, prosecute, cut into, prosecutor, murder, give off.