Random good picture Not show
(1) Many adverbs in English end in -ly.
(2) Numerous marriages now end in divorce.
(3) Every task has a clear end in view .
(4) He knew one false move would end in death.
(5) In English, gerunds end in "-ing ".
(6) Their arguments inevitably end in tears.
(7) It could only end in calamity.
(8) There's no end in sight to the present crisis.
(9) The military action could end in disaster.
(10) An increasing number of marriages end in divorce.
(11) Do you have a particular end in mind?
(12) Most English plural nouns end in an "s".
(13) He met his end in a car accident.
(14) This will surely end in disaster.
(15) Most feminine nouns in Polish end in the letter "a".
(16) Negotiators have reached a dead end in their attempts to find a peaceful solution.
(17) We had come to a dead end in our research.
(18) The partnership between the two companies could all end in tears .
(19) With this end in view they employed 50 new staff.
(20) They are stuck with each other with no end in sight.
(21) It is possible that his quest will end in Geneva.
(22) He spends all day sitting on his rear end in front of a computer.
(23) If you drive as recklessly as that, you'll end in hospital.
(24) If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts, but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certaintics.
(25) Because of injury, her playing career came to a premature end in 1998. Sentencedict.com
(26) For the old lady buying the daily newspaper soon became an end in itself, since she really just wanted to chat with the shopkeeper.
(27) The negotiations have been trundling on for months and there's still no end in sight.
(28) After all that excitement the day was bound to end in tears .
(29) While he had originally traveled in order to study, traveling had become an end in itself.
(30) IT is a tool for learning, not merely an end in itself.
More similar words: send in, spending, depending, hand in, landing, funding, abound in, outstanding, surrounding, corresponding to, hand in hand, candidate, Indian, indicate, hold in, add in, indicator, condition, on display, dining, indigenous, indication, conditions, trading, wedding, leading, building, including, end, recording.