Random good picture Not show
1. Individually the children are delightful; en masse they can be unbearable.
2. The young folk were emigrating en masse.
3. The people marched en masse.
4. The management team resigned en masse.
5. The shop's 85 workers have resigned en masse.
6. The Joneses are coming for lunch en masse all twelve of them!
7. Most of the state leaders viewed the exhibits en masse and gave high praise of them.
8. They strut through the airport lounge, moving en masse.
9. Families turned out en masse to listen to the orations and participate in the fun.
10. The social types turned out en masse to cheer on their friends and to put a little hard cash on the line.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The riders in points race start en masse.
12. In the warmth of spring, they emerge en masse.
13. Iraqi troops gave up en masse.
14. They walked out en masse in protest against the police atrocities.
15. The audience applaused en masse upon the completion of his speech.
16. The audience cheered en masse the moment they saw the famous singer appear on the stage.
17. My father got hired and fired a lot, usually en masse with entire coaching staffs.
18. Now a welcoming committee of some 100,000 New Zealanders celebrated en masse.
19. Various communities of the region saw the Negro residents move out en masse.
20. It had now been over a year since the opposition parties had resigned from parliament en masse in protest.
21. As the warm weather arrives in Yosemite, so do the people en masse, many from far reaches of the world.
22. Like the bats, the computer-modeled 3-D penguins were cloned en masse and then set loose into the scene aimed in a certain direction.
23. o Likewise, Woolley said, the study is evidence that human societies may function better en masse, just like many animal species.
24. As the Abkhazian military closed in, the Georgian population of Gagra fled en masse, fearing reprisals by the invading army.
25. The key is that, unlike last time, the Sunni Arabs are expected to vote en masse.
26. Her gains represent a significant shift in a country where, for decades, prostitutes were sent to re-education camps en masse.
27. A credible source says the head of the gendarmerie, Edouard Kassarate, has gone over to the Ouattara side, with the military police en masse pledging allegiance to Mr Ouattara.
28. The workers marched to the city hall and presented their demands to the government en masse.
29. Instead of beating the bushes for customers with individual referrals or scattershot ads, you can tap into a targeted group of consumers en masse to jumpstart sales.
30. On the approach Of the enemy, the inhaBitants fled : from the city en masse.
More similar words: masses, biomass energy, mass, amass, biomass, massive, landmass, massage, massacre, the mass of, mass media, passe, asset, mass culture, wrasse, assent, assets, assert, passed, assess, impasse, mass production, reassess, assessor, assemble, crevasse, assembly, asserted, assertion, passenger.