Random good picture Not show
1) Emergent democracies created markets that were ripe for exploitation.
2) But others are totally unexpected-another example of emergent properties.
3) Also, like most emergent properties, wear is communication.
4) The emergent thing is on a roll.
5) Constructs are usually named by their emergent pole.
6) The plant, growing erect,[http://sentencedict.com/emergent.html] will eventually develop emergent leaves.
7) At the centre of this emergent mode of rationality was the negotiation of long-term employment tenure in the immediate post-war years.
8) The latter constitute an emergent postmodern transformation based on the resurgent realities of body, nature, and place.
9) She is widely perceived as the emergent leader of the movement.
10) Repetitive, patterned texts give emergent readers extra support while they are reading.
11) Though temperature is an emergent property, it can be measured precisely, confidently,(sentencedict.com) and predictably.
12) Like most emergent phenomena, wear is liable to self - reinforce.
13) Emergent light is no longer continuous.
14) Hence, it is a sub-branch of emergent materialism.
15) The bugler sounds an emergent rally.
16) The emergent higher-level behaviors subsume the lower-level behaviors.
17) A colony of ants on the move from one nest site to another exhibits the Kafkaesque underside of emergent control.
18) Even the computer biomorphs, with their nine genes, had emergent properties.
19) The golden weddings and stories of handbell ringers and emergent skiffle groups were getting a bit tame, by comparison.
20) The response to this is that intentionality and consciousness are emergent properties of physical systems.
21) There has been a tendency for newspapers to represent both existing political parties and emergent ones.
22) Contrary to systems that could be under-stood by old-fashioned reductionism, these dynamic systems exhibited emergent behavior.
23) In a short period of rapid theoretical development the emergent core of regional planning principles and practices strengthened considerably.
24) Emergent novelty in a video game is tremendous fun; emergent novelty in our airplane traffic-control system would be a national emergency.
25) They were something else, a loose federation of animals and plants united into an emergent superorganism exhibiting distinctive behavior.
26) The purpose is to realise a specific set of values, through an emergent creative and relatively autonomous process.
27) The moral benefits of simple living were eventually shunted aside by the tactics of the emergent advertising industry.
28) This book presents a lens through which to view the emergent corrective efforts so that their coherence might become more clear.
29) Ben's response to Kathy reflects the setting of an emergent goal.
30) When individual enzymatic units are morphodynamically constrained into a recursive cycle as Stu describes, the emergent property is called autocatalysis.
More similar words: emergence, emergency, emergencies, emergency exit, emerge, detergent, divergent, convergent, laundry detergent, merge, merger, submerge, submerged, emerging, divergence, convergence, urgent, sargent, urgently, insurgent, resurgent, enlargement, gentlemen, serge, verge, diverge, converge, energetic, sergeant, synergetic.