Random good picture Not show
(1) Therefore hi - tech means such as electronical eyes should be more widely used to catch the overspeeds.
(2) Business scope: international trade of mechanical & electronical products, entrepot trade and processing production.
(3) The opti - electronical 3 D profile measurement characteristics of big area, high speed and precision is researched deeply. Sentencedict.com
(4) This paper discussed that how to use the electronical resource of the library to make an offer of consultation for the contribution of medical paper .
(5) Automation or Electronical major in Technical shool, at least 2 years foreman working experience.
(6) And electronical and information industries are also developed well.
(7) Practicing the electronical wages manages, canning let the human resource manage the personnel to set free out from the heavy fragmentary on the desk work, completing the more important work.
(8) Moreover, methods of the electronical signals recording of taste cell mainly depends on the microelectrode or the patch clamp sticking to the membrane of the cells.
(9) Electronical and Mechanical Controller for Washer Washer, Water Valve, Electronics Controller and Pressure Switch, etc.
(10) Mechatronics combines mechanical, electronical and software technologies to realize the total function of a system.
(11) Master degree, majoring in electronical engineering, acoustics or physics.
(12) Does electronical computer based on microprocessors made of silicon chip come to an end?
(13) A new opto electronical network with the function of adaptive thresholding is proposed.
(14) Bachelor degree or above, majoring in electronical engineering, acoustics or physics.
(15) With the application of the electric productions and the electronical productions, conducted interference has become a kind of social effects of pollution.
(16) It is a very important tool for enterprises to realize electronical commerce.
(17) Master or Doctor degree on physics, electromagnetic field physics, bio - medical engineering or electronical engineering.
(18) Data on the hydrogen and carbon monoxide responses of thick film is reported. Both the electronical conductivity and chemical stability of the thick-film are good enough.
(19) He also wrote the chapter of Electrostatic Technology Practice in Electronical Engineering Manual.
(20) Located adjacent to Ningbo, an important port city of China, is a professional company that majors in the production of various flash torches house-hold electronical appliances for export and so on.
More similar words: electronically, electronic communication, electronic, electronics, isoelectronic, electronic mail, electronic money, optoelectronic, electronic music, electronic image, microelectronic, electronic network, electronic device, electronic signal, microelectronics, electronic computer, electronic balance, electronic shopping, electronic equipment, electronic messaging, electronic dictionary, electronic spreadsheet, electromechanical, electronic surveillance, electronic data interchange, electrochemical, electrochemical cell, electron, electron beam, electron lens.