Random good picture Not show
1. Electroless nickel-plated cylinders, chromium-plated piston rods.
2. Electroless nickel copper phosphorus ternary alloy deposits were prepared by addition of cupric sulfate in nickelbath.
3. The assembly shall have a electroless nickel plated tubular copper body.
4. Method and baths for electroless depositing Cu on a semiconductor chip using four preferred Cu electroless baths.
5. Good soldering result may be obtained by applying electroless nickel as barrier layer and electroless gold as top layer to provide solderability.
6. Electroless copper depositing processess are controlled by the kinetics of formaldehyde oxidation reaction, which donate electron for the cathodic reduction of cupric ions.
7. This paper is mainly described the exhausted electroless nickel solution regeneration by adoptingsoluble calcium salt as lactic acid is complexant, hypophosphite is reducer.
8. The corrosion resistance of direct electroless nickel on die-cast aluminum case of the electronic connector is bad.
9. Electroless plating of nickel is an advanced metalizing PZT ceramic technology. Adhesion of nickel is a key quality factor of the electrode layer.
10. The optimal process conditions of electroless lead plating on the surface of polyacrylonitrile fiber matrix are studied.
11. After oxidation treatment(sentencedict.com), the flake graphite powders were electrolessly copper plated followed by electroless silver plating.
12. The influence factor on low - phosphorous electroless nickel plating is studied.
13. The electroless nickel planting had application very widely for its corrosion-resistant and fretting-resistant and homogeneous nickel-plate.
14. Among the modified coatings, electroless plating tin has attracted a wide range of attention because of stable solution, simple operation and better solderability.
15. The techniques and application of electroless Nickel Plating on Microelectronic packaging was researched.
16. The mechanism of electroless nickel deposition in sodium hypophosphite bath is discussed.
17. Acid electroless nickel phosphorus plating on PZT ceramic was studied with hypophosphite as a reducing agent.
18. It is showed the anti-infrared capacity of the electroless nickel plating mica powder is more than the mica powder's.
19. Metals suitable for electroless metal plating on fabrics are copper and nickel.
20. Is dummy - plating performed as part of the start-up procedure before electroless copper plating product?sentencedict.com/electroless.html
21. The effect of maleic acid, potassium ferrocyanide and thiourea on electroless copper plating was investigated.
22. Wood is one of the important regenerated natural resources. Good electroconductivity and decoration of metalized wood are realized by the method of electroless plating.
23. Metal plating was carried Out hi a three step electroless plating process.
24. A continuous and uniform nickel coating layer has been obtained on thesurface of carbon fiber (CF) and flake graphite (FG) by electroless platingtechnique.
25. In addition, the paper made preliminary step discuss on the mechanism of stability of bath on the thermodynamic and dynamic aspects and electroless composite codeposition using nano powder.
26. Electroless nickel copper phosphorus ternary alloy deposits were prepared by addition of cupric sulfate in electroless nickel phosphorus alloy plating bath.
27. Magnetic cobalt - boron alloy deposits were prepared by electroless plating.
28. Iron - nickel - phosphorus - boron quaternary alloy electroless plating on copper panel was described.
29. Orthophosphite ions produced by oxidation of hypophosphite in an electroless nickel plating bath can be removed by precipitation with an alkali metal or alkaline earth metal cation such as calcium.
30. Treating on PET fabric using alkali andof concentration sensitize and activation solution to electroless process.
More similar words: electronic control, electrolyte, electrolyze, electrolytic, electrolysis, nonelectrolyte, electrolyzer, electrolytic cell, electroluminescence, polyelectrolyte, electrolytic capacitor, electromagnetic spectrum, electronic messaging, electro-, electron, electrode, electronic data processing, electrochemical process, electronic, electroform, electron gun, electronics, electrogram, electrocute, electrotome, electrotomy, electric dipole, electron shell, electroscope, electroshock.