Random good picture Not show
1. As used herein, the electrogram data can be intra-cardiac electrograms which are intra-cardiac signals which show the electrophysiological activity at the locations in the heart.
2. This study reports the results of sinus node electrogram (SNE) by electrode catheterization and directly measured sinoatrial conduction lime (SACT_D) in 48 patients.
3. The body surface sinus node electrogram (SNEb) was recorded in 116 young healthy students by using programme double time constant amplifier.
4. According to the principles of intracardiac electrogram, right atrial activity was recorded non-invasively.
5. The epicardial electrogram was used to measure the myocardial ischemia degree.
6. ST segment elevation in epicardial electrogram was used as a criterion of acute ischemic injury.
6. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The electrogram data sensed at each of the plurality of locations in the heart is mapped to a corresponding element of the FEM.
8. Various other function parameters calculated based on the electrogram data for each element can be similarly displayed as a graphical FEM function map.
9. Conclusions:The changes of local electrogram in ablation electrodes were valuable in evaluating a successful ablation.
10. Various signal processing analyses are used to process the electrogram data mapped to each element of the FEM in order to generate various function parameters.
11. An artificial neural network (ANN) can be used to calculate the function parameters based on inputs including the electrogram data, patient data, and physical measurement data.
12. Methods:Pre operative scalp EEG, cortex EEG and the tumor body electrogram during operation were recorded in 5 patients with hypothalamic hamartoma, and the results were analyzed.
13. Thus, each of the elements of the FEM has associated electrogram data which was sensed at the location in the heart corresponding to that element.
14. The ANN can take into account various types of information, such as patient data, hem data, lead information, etc. , in addition to the electrogram data mapped to each element in the FEM.
15. Results:All the five patients experienced scalp EEG , cortex EEG and tumor electrogram monitoring.
More similar words: electromyogram, electrocardiogram, electroencephalogram, spectrogram, electromyograph, electromyography, electrocardiograph, electrocardiography, electroencephalograph, electroencephalography, spectrograph, electromagnetic spectrum, electron, electrode, control program, electronic, electronics, electrotomy, electrolyte, electrocute, electron shell, electrometer, electrothermal, electrotherapy, electroscope, nonelectrolyte, electroplate, electron flow, electron beam, electrolysis.