Random good picture Not show
1. Its products also absorb and divert electrical energy.
2. And that electrical energy also affects human beings.
3. The most obvious source of the necessary electrical energy would be solar panels set out on the lunar surface.
4. But it takes a great deal of electrical energy to produce X rays.
5. The sub-cells produced electrical energy via a chemical reaction between oxygen, hydrogen and the electrolyte liquid in the cell.
6. The light energy is converted to electrical energy and amplified by a photomultiplier tube.
7. An electric motor turns electrical energy into mechanical energy.
8. The mechanical energy can be changed back into electrical energy by means of a dynamotor.
9. The heat produced is equal to the electrical energy wasted.
10. Electrical energy has to do with and pulling by electric charges.
11. Electrical energy may be converted into heat, light or chemical energy.
12. Electrical energy may be converted to heat, light or chemical energy.
13. So electrical energy, long-life, small volume and low price is the key to the success of research in this area.
14. The solar electrical energy generation system is the new energy leader.
15. The brushes are connected to the source of electrical energy.
16. This occurs as the result of toxins that form as mechanical energy is converted to electrical energy.
17. These allow a store of chemical energy to be converted to electrical energy as required.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Capital cost is nearly ￡7 for every watt of electrical energy to be produced by solar radiation.
19. Seventh, there may be blocks to the flow of electrical energy in the acupuncture meridians.
20. Barrier layer cells are transducers that convert light energy into electrical energy.
21. To liquefy them for storage in propellant tanks, a considerable amount of electrical energy must be expended to run refrigeration equipment.
22. Some systems concentrate and focus waves, which increases their height and their potential for conversion to electrical energy.
23. The energy associated with electron flow is known as electrical energy.
24. The great space ring is a powerful current of electrical energy.
25. At the bottom of the pipe there is a generating set converting heat energy into electrical energy.
26. Devices called kilowatt - hour meters are used to measure this intangible electrical energy delivered to customers.
27. In this account, the capacity, the quantity of electricity and static electrical energy of the capacitor with random configuration are discussed.
28. Thermoelectric material is new functional material that can be used to convert thermal energy into electrical energy directly with carriers.
29. The energy associated with an electron flow is known as electrical energy.
30. The process of charge separation of transition metal charge-transfer complexes involves the conversion of photo-energy into electrical energy, closely related to their electronic structures.
More similar words: chemical energy, electrical, geothermal energy, electric, electrician, electricity, thermoelectric, electric shock, general election, electrification, electrifying, electromagnetic spectrum, energy, solar energy, nuclear energy, biomass energy, electrode, electronic, scalene, electronics, electrothermal, electrolysis, electrostatics, electroplating, electromagnetic, electromagnetic wave, theatrical, obstetrical, symmetrical, asymmetrical.