Random good picture Not show
31. The President is attempting to drum up public support for his economic program.
32. The saxophonist doubled the drum in the band.
33. Labour are banging the drum for a united Europe.
34. Let me drum you about the party.
35. Her job was to drum up business.
36. The man tunked on a drum.
37. As he sang he kept time on a small drum.
38. A drum roll preceded the most dangerous part of the performance.
39. I guess he'll try to reach his old stomping ground to drum up support.
40. We are offering reductions on merchandise in an effort to drum up trade.
41. When you beat the drum, you feel good.
42. There were only two rings of rope spooled on the drum.
43. The government failed to drum up any public interest in the referendum.
44. His ghost is said to haunt some of the rooms(sentencedict.com), banging a toy drum.
45. Who's beating the drum?
46. A punt is like a floating drum.
47. I tried to arrange guides on the drum sander but quickly gave up.
48. His hand was hard around her waist; his boots tapped out an intricate rhythm like a drum.
49. I was returning to the house with a mixing drum when I heard the crash.
49. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
50. Place on the cake drum next to the paintbox.
51. The filler is on top of the box on a small square plate just in front of the hand brake drum.
52. His heart began to beat like a native drum and his palms ran with sweat.
53. T: It sounds like he only knows one programme on the drum machine.
54. Transfer to the cake drum with care, securing on with a little royal icing.
55. For the life of her, she can't remember, but she's throbbing like a drum.
56. Dampen the cake drum with water.
57. During the day I sit banging my drum and watching good actors singing my words.
58. Use to cover the cake, smoothing around the sides and over the cake drum.
59. Now, when Tallis listened hard, she could hear a drum being beaten as a warning.
60. Many churches had four simple gables of equal size one on each face, surmounted by a central dome upon a drum.