Random good picture Not show
(31) For them, the present system means joyless drudgery , semistarvation, rags and premature death.
(32) Nothing but work, drudgery constant hastening from dwelling to dwelling among the colliers and the iron - workers.
(33) Washing machines take the drudgery out of laundry.
(34) Were it for work and drudgery it would be endlessly long.sentencedict .com
(35) She was living a hole - and - corner existence of daily drudgery.
(36) A life of drudgery, of deformed spines, of chronic arthritis, of severed hands.
(37) Accepting drudgery is one of the ways we practice discipleship —learning to offer it up sacrificially to God.
(38) The Prince of Darkness does not condescend to such cheap drudgery.
(39) "the drudgery of penning definitions and marking quotations for transcription" (Macaulay).
(40) Labor - saving devices have emancipated women from kitchen drudgery.
(41) The test of a vocation of the love of the drudgery it involves.
(42) This sentiment still survives, and it has piled up mountains of useless drudgery.
(43) So, it must go to camp drudgery MF 1 probe each other's first point!
(44) Marriage counsellor Terry Real said he believes some users go on Facebook to create a fantasy life and escape the drudgery.
(45) The interminable years of law school drudgery were over.
(46) In a country that idealizes the good life, the reality of drudgery and waiting for the monthly pay check, or of solitude in retirement, may be harder to accept.
(47) He was facing a life of toil and drudgery and vexation.
(48) I am afraid that I shall find it drudgery to teach music to beginner.
(49) But personal growth ( the natural process that creates a successful life ) is not drudgery.
(50) If we will arise and shine, drudgery becomes divinely transfigured.
(51) Marriage counsellor Terry Real said he believes some users go on Facebook to create a fantasy life and escape the drudgery. But he said Facebook is not really to blame.
(52) Most of the idle rich suffer unspeakable boredom as the price of their freedom from drudgery.
(53) It became drudgery , says Mr. McKay.
(54) Finally, say goodbye to the dull, everyday drudgery of null reference exceptions.
(55) With all its sham , drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
(56) Mr Smedley, with the drudgery of the office a thing of the past, exulted in the sense of freedom that came from his longed-for release.