Random good picture Not show
1. The food was good and the wine drinkable.
2. Sea - water can be made drinkable by distilling out the salt.
3. Is the water drinkable?
4. However it was pleasantly dry and very drinkable.
5. Is this water drinkable?
6. The process is used commercially to obtain drinkable water from sea water.
7. To make drinkable what wine was produced, the native vintners sweetened it with mulberries.
8. Alternatives: Very little else that's drinkable without any alcohol at all.
9. Tap water is purified and drinkable in some countries.
10. This wine is hardly drinkable.
11. Only 1 % of all water is drinkable.
12. When is honey water drinkable best to the body?
13. A few years mellowing, this wine becomes eminently drinkable.
14. Tap water is drinkable everywhere in the Algarve.
15. The wire netting of whole village and drinkable conduit are destroyed.
16. Dextrose pink + honey, OK and drinkable? Have scientific basis, can you eat a the dead?
17. This system is the most ideal drinkable water production facility in China.
18. El Vino is unusual in offering so many traditional wines of a drinkable age, and prices compare well across the board.
19. There is no reason why this water needs to be of drinkable quality.
20. As red wine matures, tannin softens and it becomes more balanced and drinkable.
21. Left to its own devices, real ale stays in a drinkable condition for about a week.
22. Said to have an intense Chardonnay fruit character, we found it dry[Sentencedict.com], smooth and very drinkable.
23. The icy drinks will help keep perishables cold yet thaw slowly to the drinkable stage in the hours before the picnic.
24. Above average wines that perhaps lack that little something extra that makes them worthy of a 90-point score. Satisfactory. Drinkable and unobjectionable .
25. Intriguing and full - bodied, this wine is tasty and very drinkable.
26. Water that was shown on the map proved to be salty and not drinkable.
27. The device was able to desiccate the salty water and to condense the moisture into drinkable water.
28. Its advantage depends on need not be on a diet, lotus leaf tea is drinkable after period of time, to alimental the hobby is met abiogenesis change , become do not love to eat a stodge .
29. The water pollution in Taihu Lake gettingandwater is no longer drinkable.
30. One source is by desalination - taking the salt out of salt water to make it drinkable.
More similar words: undrinkable, unsinkable, unthinkable, bankable, think about, shrinkage, drink, drink up, drink to, drink down, drinking age, likable, breakable, unshakable, remarkable, unspeakable, unremarkable, printable, rinky-dink, linkage, rink, unmistakably, brink, shrink, crinkly, trinket, wrinkle, crinkle, dribble, dead ringer.