Random good picture Not show
1) She decided to bid for a Georgian dressing table.
2) I left it on her dressing table with a note.
3) She put them in the dressing table drawer with the belt and then pulled on the new silk nightdress.
4) Miranda kicked her dressing table, feeling murderous.
5) A marble mantle clock made ￡170; an Edwardian dressing table ￡240 and an inlaid writing desk ￡230.
6) The dressing table set is made of ivory and there are bottles of hair wash and rose water.
7) A maid's dressing table with her sewing basket.
8) She went to the dressing table.
9) There was a chiffonier, matching bed-tables, a dressing table with a round mirror set between banks of drawers.
10) Leant back on my dressing table to calm down, clutched the handles.
11) She crossed the room to a low dressing table with a gilt-edged mirror above it.
12) The dressing table revealed nothing and the bed-tables were unremarkable.
13) Dazzling jewelry was sometimes spread out on her dressing table.
14) His wife liked little trinkets for her dressing table.
15) Beneath this mirror stood Miranda's surprisingly feminine dressing table, skirted in spotted white muslin frills.
16) Walking the few steps to the dressing table, she picked it up.
17) Oak furniture range, Laura Ashley 3 Variations dressing table in light ash, white ash or black.
18) There are some cigarettes on the dressing table.
19) By the way, is there a dressing table in the room?
20) A bridging unit could also be used over a dressing table, with a mirror on the wall behind.
21) He caught a glimpse of a pinup calendar above a dressing table, some bars of Lifebuoy soap.
22) A Victorian mahogany single bed with walnut ends sold for ￡420; an Edwardian inlaid mahogany wardrobe and dressing table, ￡360.
23) He slammed his hand down on the top of the dressing table, causing some of the bottles to topple over.
24) Elinor read the cards from two identical large vases of lilies which took up all the space on the dressing table.
25) All we took from our own home was a dressing table and a small chest of drawers.
26) A vast wardrobe in walnut, a chest of drawers,[http://sentencedict.com/dressing table.html] a tall-boy and a dressing table with a swing mirror.
27) I brush my hair 100 strokes at a skirted dressing table, using a silver-backed brush.
28) The bedroom door was open: the bed was unmade and there were two mugs on the dressing table.
29) Even the few pots of make-up on the blue-flowered dressing table seemed to be standing to attention.
30) Julie arranged her perfumes and creams in neat rows on the dressing table.
More similar words: dressing, dressing down, dressing-down, dressing room, pressing, blessing, depressing, distressing, depressingly, distressingly, impressionable, respectable, presentable, processing, expressible, incompressible, prepossessing, irrepressible, inexpressible, word processing, dress, dress up, expressionless, aggressiveness, redress, undress, address, dresser, dressed, table.