Random good picture Not show
1. We reserved a double room.
2. A double room with a balcony overlooking the sea had been reserved for him.
3. I reserved a double room at the Lamb Hotel.
4. Off-season rates for a double room are about $30 a night.
5. A double room had been reserved for him in the name of Muller.
6. You can either have the double room or the family room, whichever you want.
7. I'd like to book a double room for two nights.
8. Double room with whirlpool bath ￡6.50.
9. She was in a double room.
10. Beds in a double room are $ 18. 25 and a single room is $ 36. 50.
11. Vouchers cost ￡78 for a double room and include a buffet breakfast.
12. Supplements per person per night: Double room for sole use ￡15.95.
13. A double room at the 100room former home of the Havelock-Allan family is ￡98.
14. A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night view is 115 dollars per night.
15. Guest rooms, equipped with 223 single standard double room, standard and three-bed rooms, deluxe business room,(sentencedict.com) luxury suites and presidential suites six different type.
16. I reserved a double room yesterday. My mane is Karl joy.
17. We have single room, double room, suites, and deluxe suites.
18. Double room with bath and balcony, with standard double bed or twin bed, park view.
19. I'd like to book one twin-bedded room and one double room.
20. Hotel prices start at ￡65 a night for a double room.
21. The hotel receives a letter from Mr and Mrs Jones who wish to reserve a double room with bath from 7-14 June.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. If you were sleeping with me, I'd have booked a double room.
23. The door closed behind Tweed as he scanned the luxuriously furnished double room which overlooked Albemarle Street.
24. It features 10 shower rooms, five single day rooms with showers and a double room with shower.
25. What kind lf rooms would you like? Single room lr double room?
26. My name is Huston . I a reservation here for a double room with a spare bed.
27. "Long Boys" are specially prepared for tall people. At some hotel, queen-size beds are the smallest size used, so a double room has two of them.
More similar words: double, double up, single room, at the double, double back, double check, double-decker, double-header, double-dealing, double cropping, double jeopardy, double entendre, doubly, doubloon, doubling, anteroom, rouble, trouble, troubled, in trouble, redoubtable, untroubled, conference room, troublesome, troubleshooter, doubt, no doubt, doubtful, room, doubtfully.