Random good picture Not show
1. I've forgotten what I came in here for - I'm such a dimwit!
2. Look where you're going, dimwit!
3. Don't let that dimwit Larry near my computer.
4. Jones and Cook were simply likeable dimwits.
5. Everyone knows that ducks are dimwits.
6. Now, however, it seems even the dimwitted Amphi staff is beginning to get the picture.
7. Shore actually plays the smarter of two dimwits who mistakenly lock themselves in a Biosphere-type isolation experiment.
8. The screenplay focuses on the incongruous and interdependent friendship between a dimwitted stud and a petty con man.
More similar words: dimwit, dim-witted, swim with the tide, teem with, swarm with, swimwear, storm wind, fusarium wilt, aluminum wire, dim, dim., dime, dimly, dimer, dim sum, dimmer, dimple, dimmed, dimity, dimpled, dimness, dimaggio, undimmed, dimpling, pediment, iodimetry, sediment, bedimmed, diminish, rudiment.