Random good picture Not show
1. Remember that adversity is not a dead end but a detour to a better outcome.
2. His research was at a dead end.
3. The negotiations have reached a dead end.
4. Negotiators have reached a dead end in their attempts to find a peaceful solution.
5. We had come to a dead end in our research.
6. But this too came to a dead end.
7. She'd come to a dead end.
8. It felt like some sort of dead end.
9. This was a dead end for me.
10. The trail came to a dead end.
11. Working at the warehouse seemed like a dead end.
12. But it is at a dead end now.
13. He thinks they have reached an evolutionary dead end.
14. It's a dead end isn't it.
15. Many quite fluent Dyirbal speakers simply represented a dead end in that their intuitions could not be accessed.
16. A sublime, monumental dead end(sentencedict.com), that has produced some brilliant sado-masochist poetry from band and critic alike.
17. And being a dead end, the alley led to nowhere else.
18. Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street.
19. We tried cutting through a back road but it was a dead end.
20. The first street we tried turned out to be a dead end.
21. With the failure of the experiment, we had reached a dead end.
22. This line of investigation could prove to be a complete dead end.
23. It is only autonomous man who has reached a dead end.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. They slowed to give themselves a respite but realized in the succeeding moment that they had run into a dead end.
25. She was at least making the attempt to take the high road, only to run into a dead end.
26. Like the precise astronomical observations of the Maya, these technical achievements proved to be a dead end.
27. In the absence of mitigating factors the virus is likely to hit a dead end wherever strict role separation is practiced.
28. It showed that gravitational collapse was not as much of a dead end as it had appeared to be.
29. A few hundred yards beyond them, the path came to a dead end.
30. Gesualdo's later madrigals, however fascinating their scent of decadence, are an evolutionary dead end.
More similar words: sudden death, dead, fade away, deadly, call a spade a spade, deadlock, deadline, reader, leader, beaded, laden, dead letter, dreaded, endear, spreader, cadence, pigheaded, endeavor, endeavour, decadent, leadership, bullheaded, endearing, decadence, floor leader, endearment, double-header, minority leader, maidenhead, schadenfreude.