Random good picture Not show
1. You need a powerful saw to cut through metal.
2. Scissors won't cut through wire.
3. The bitter wind cut through his jacket.
4. The canoe cut through the water.
5. To build this tunnel we had to cut through the solid rock.
6. This new kitchen cleaner is formulated to cut through grease and dirt.
7. To build the tunnel, they had to cut through 500 feet of solid rock .
8. I can't cut through this wood.
9. His deep voice cut through the silence.
10. The new road will cut through a conservation area.
11. We'll need a saw that will cut through metal.
12. It should be quicker if we cut through town.
13. A piercing shriek cut through the silence.
14. We must cut through the red tape.
15. Will this saw cut through metal?
16. The pain cut through him like a knife.
17. He cut through the crowd.
18. His voice cut through her thoughts.
19. They used a machete to cut through the bush.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The sharp wind cut through his shirt.
21. She always manages to cut through the complex theory and get at the facts.
22. I usually cut through the car park to get to work.
23. You need someone to help you cut through all the irritating legal jargon.
24. Let's cut through the woods and get ahead of them.
25. He had the freedom of spirit to cut through convention.
26. With a single sweep of his sword, he cut through the rope.
27. It took firemen two hours to cut through the drive belt to free him.
28. After several attempts to untie the knot, I admitted defeat and cut through it with a knife.
29. The two men broke out of their cells and cut through a perimeter fence.
30. We were late for the game, but found a short cut through the fields.
More similar words: put through, get through, through, go through, throughout, all through, run through, fall through, come through, look through, pull through, pass through, carry through, break through, follow through, roughly, drought, thorough, at the thought of, thoroughly, scuttle, throat, dough, throw up, throw off, though, enough, bathroom, throw away, ought to.