Random good picture Not show
1. What made Mr Prahalad such a creative thinker?
2. You are a creative thinker and if your educational training is too restrictive, then your full potential will become most evident in your adult years.
3. He's a very original and creative thinker who looks at things from a unique perspective and I find it very interesting talking with him.
4. Able to be a creative thinker with minimal direction and close supervision.
5. It's an innate characteristic of human psychology to desire certainty, but it's the creative thinker who rejects the false comfort of clarity when it's not really appropriate.
6. With all the technological innovation in our society, if you are a creative thinker, you may be able to think of a product that will be needed in the future.
7. The styles covered in the volume range from traditional to cutting edge and will enable any designer to become a more creative thinker and produce fantastic work.
8. The site will require that you are an ace in FLASH and very creative thinker.
9. 'You can't recognise original thinkers by the way they look(sentencedict.com/creative thinker.html), ' says Ian Freeman. An apparently ordinary exterior can conceal a very creative thinker.
10. As well as the obvious technical skills, you need to be a creative thinker who is able to solve problems and work according to tight deadlines, all whilst maintaining a good sense of humour.
11. All you have to realize is that they're the same thing to a creative thinker.
More similar words: creative thinking, freethinker, thinker, creative, creative activity, recreative, creatively, uncreative, procreative, creativeness, creative person, creativity, qualitative theory, have the initiative, it is imperative that, rethink, bethink, methinks, doublethink, breathing machine, freethinking, free-thinking, concrete thing, breathing, think nothing of it, think nothing of, be attentive to, rebreathing, breathing in, breathing out.