Random good picture Not show
1. The television was sheathed in a snug coverlet.
2. A thin, veined hand lay on the coverlet.
3. He turned back the coverlet and slipped between the sheets.
4. The curtains and the coverlet of the bed were chocolate velvet.
5. So, rising, Sammler smoothed back the bedding, the coverlet.
6. A soft fur coverlet draped on the foot of the bed.
7. Whenever I leave the whole thing under the coverlet she immediately searches for the box and brings out the lamb.
8. Her hands twisted in the coverlet beside her head[sentence dictionary], and she writhed in an agony of pleasure.
9. Jacqueline opens it, then searches under the coverlet until she finds the object.
10. She lay on the bed and pulled the coverlet up over herself and the golden Satan shone behind her closed eyes.
11. The coverlet was painted in blue.
12. Cover your tummy with the coverlet.
13. He fumbled at the embroidered coverlet.
14. Stretch your legs according to your coverlet.
15. He hastily seized the coverlet of his bed, and wrapped it round him.
16. She wants to embroider a coverlet with flowers and birds.
17. The moment she sees the silk coverlet, she buy it.
18. She found him sitting up in bed, a score of his medical texts and notes scattered across the heavy coverlet.
19. Compromising, Theda found a piece of old blanket to place on the coverlet so that his hairs might not spread everywhere.
20. He scooped out a hollow and lying down piled the leaves over him like a thick coverlet.
21. A small neat iron bed with a shabby well-washed coverlet had one lumpy pillow and sheets which were hard to the touch.
22. I bring it forth closed and immediately hide it under the coverlet.
23. There was no guilt in the way she snuggled down under the coverlet, only a welcome sense of freedom.
24. The snow had stopped falling , leaving a wonderful white coverlet over the entire forest.
25. She stepped forward, and pressed the passive hand that lay upon the coverlet.
26. She was lying in bed in a house in that narrow street:she was sick unto death, and the cruel landlord came up, and tore away the thin coverlet, her only protection against the cold.
27. Guerrero had also laid out several other items, carefully, on the ragged coverlet of the bed.
28. Polymer functional film coat was used on fireproof fire - coverlet.
29. Dant è s raised his eyes to heaven and clasped his hands beneath the coverlet.
30. The baby princess lay in a cradle with a coverlet woven of rose-pink silk.
More similar words: cover letter, from cover to cover, cover, covert, cover up, uncover, covered, recover, covering, discover, coverage, covertly, recovery, cover girl, take cover, discovery, cover with, recovered, overland, overlap, overlay, discovered, uncovering, under cover, recovering, rediscover, overlook, rediscovery, recover from, full recovery.