Random good picture Not show
1. I count on your help.
2. If there's anything I can do, count on me.
3. Can I count on your loyalty?
4. You can count on me.
5. Sorry I'm late, I didn't count on being held up in the traffic.
6. We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support.
7. The government thought it could count on the support of the trades unions.
8. He had always been able to count on her wise counsel.
9. I didn't count on his capsizing the raft.
10. You can always count on Michael in a crisis.
11. 'I'm sure he'll help.' 'Don't count on it.'
12. Can I count on your support?
13. You can count on Dean to ruin any party.
14. We can't count on this warm weather lasting.
15. We can count on the weather being fine.
16. We can't count on him telling the truth.
17. You can count on Sam not to grass.
18. She could count on the fingers of one hand the people she actually enjoyed being with.
19. You can count on him for a truthful report of the accident.
20. I can always count on you to cheer me up.
21. If you set no count on workers,(Sentencedict.com) you set no count on your parents.
22. Few people can count on having a job for life.
23. Don't count on other people to help you out of trouble.
24. Don't count on Lillian.
25. We didn't count on so many people being on vacation.
26. As long as the operative word is "greed", you can't count on people keeping the costs down.
27. With luck, you might cover your costs, but don't count on it.
28. There's never a taxi when you want one - that's the one thing you can count on!
29. If I go ahead with the plan, can I count on your backing?
30. He learned right off the bat that you can't count on anything in this business.
More similar words: count out, on account of, take into account, county, country, counter, account, discount, account for, accounting, counterpart, accountability, developing countries, mount, comment on, amount to, council, counselor, counseling, round and round, tone, get on, sit on, act on, button, put on, wait on, cotton, rest on, at once.