Random good picture Not show
1. Her hair had a lovely coppery sheen.
2. Coppery blooms and pale green foliage.
3. The coppery smog was so thick it obscured the setting sun.
4. That coppery twang on the emergency cord that hangs tight in his gut.
5. Speciality: Product structure: coppery material.
6. His eye was alight, his color coppery, his air swagger, devil - may - care, bacchanal.
7. Speciality: Product structure: insulated gluey shell 、 coppery terminal 、 pin qty etc.
8. The coppery waves were now clearly outlined , rising heavily one after another.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. The leaves on the trees have started to turn a rich coppery colour.
10. I tried to fantasize about Christine: those wondering blue eyes, that coppery red hair of hers.
11. This paper introduces the performance of vacuumized and water - cooled coppery casting moulds made solely by machining.
12. During the eclipse, the best viewing in North America found the coppery lunar disc high in a cold winter sky, the Moon reddened by light filtering into the Earth's dark central shadow or umbra.
More similar words: copper, foppery, copperhead, coppice, topper, hopper, whopper, popper, moppet, dropper, cropper, flopper, stopper, topped, popped, chopper, shopper, poppet, stopped, dropped, slopped, chopped, cropped, estoppel, clodhopper, grasshopper, sharecropper, come a cropper, peppery, eavesdropper.