Random good picture Not show
(1) She tells one whopper after another.
(2) The fisherman had caught a whopper.
(3) Pete has caught a whopper .
(4) As comets go, it is a whopper.
(5) The fish Mike caught was a whopper.
(6) I came up with a whopper.
(7) This storm's going to be a whopper.
(8) And as many as 2,500 whopper swans feed on the farmland adjacent to the lough.
(9) He was three years older than Whopper.
(10) Whopper was standing in the doorway.
(11) Whopper kept running all the way to the drugstore.
(12) But Whopper kept playing his game.
(13) JULES What do they call a Whopper?
(14) Whopper had told another lie.
(15) Wanna a whopper for lunch?
(16) He told a real whopper to excuse his lateness.
(17) At first Whopper was very pleased.
(18) Whopper took the man to the bushes.
(19) Bring me back a whopper and I'll a happy old man.
(20) Whopper did not answer(Sentence dictionary)(sentencedict.com), but his eyes were shining with excitement.
(21) When Whopper went near the people, they looked at him.
(22) But Whopper was afraid of it because he was a coward.
(23) If she said that, she was telling a real whopper.
(24) I mean, my nose is quite big but my Dad's got a whopper.
(25) No one even had a hangar big enough for building such a whopper, let alone the risk capital.
(26) She lay on the bank for a long time waiting patiently until she spotted a whopper.
(27) And if our leaders were going to lie about their methods, they were almost by necessity going to tell a whopper.
(28) That stands for the World Trade Organization, the global body charged with supervising and liberalizing international commerce — and a whopper of a cautionary tale.
(29) The man didn't carry a big stick . His face wasn't covered with hair , added Whopper.
(30) He has defrauded billions in capital by telling a real whopper.
More similar words: hopper, shopper, chopper, chopped, clodhopper, grasshopper, choppy, whopping, hopping, chopping, shopping, copper, popper, moppet, popped, stopper, poppet, foppery, go shopping, dropped, cropped, stopped, slopped, shopping bag, shopping mall, estoppel, shopping cart, shopping basket, chopping board, come a cropper.