Random good picture Not show
1) These days the shopper has the whip hand, and will not buy if stores fail to lower their prices.
2) At the bottom of a handbag or raffia shopper.
3) For the serious collector and shopper, a company named Wingspread offers help in focusing your gallery hopping.
4) Consequently she becomes a less efficient shopper and a more frustrated one.
5) What kind of shopper are you?
6) Don't allow your web visitor feel like that shopper.
7) And Jay seems to be quite an easy shopper.
8) What should a shopper do?
9) " You've never been a sharp shopper.
10) I - m a patient shopper.
11) What Type of Shopper Are You?
12) The shopper is the opposite of the mall fingerer.
13) Are you a price conscious shopper?
14) Male Shopper: I want one for my foreign friend.
15) Jennifer: How do you like that mystery shopper job I got you?
16) Male Shopper: Thank you. It is wonderful. I will take it.
17) Competition between stores can result in big savings for the shopper.
18) At $ 3, 300, the price might also collapse the average Kmart shopper.
19) The need was recognized on entering the store and the shopper bought the exact item planned.
20) Soon enough we were back to believing that caveat emptor was the motto of every good shopper.
21) Meredith counted herself lucky to catch a space in the car park behind the supermarket as some other shopper pulled out.
22) I was down the market every day with my shopper, dear, for veg.
23) One-stop shopping enables the supermarket to dictate what the shopper can acquire.
24) The new Home Delivered Readers Club offers discount vouchers and a card which can result in big savings for the shopper.
25) However,(http://sentencedict.com/shopper.html) newspaper advertising can be of great value to the shopper for food.
26) They are looking for a product, just as surely as a shopper at the local mall is.
27) And now supermarkets throughout the country are helping the shopper to make more informed choices.
28) Coupled with Sunday trading and later hours, this attracts the frequent customer rather than the weekly shopper.
29) In uniform and in plain clothes, roughly 50 were on different shifts asking each shopper for more information.
30) Conversely, it is still within recent memory when every shopper in Ghana would go to the market with his or her own basket or bowl and would cover purchased groceries in them with a tea towel.
More similar words: grasshopper, clodhopper, go shopping, shopping mall, shopping bag, shopping cart, shopping basket, whopping, chopping, shop, copper, popper, poppet, bishop, dropped, cropped, gift shop, workshop, talk shop, sweatshop, shop-soiled, shopaholic, eavesdropper, shoplifting, puppet show, a bull in a china shop, hope against hope, hop, hops, chop.