Similar words: cool, all of, coo, call off, all of a, lofty, cook, tool. Meaning: v. 1. become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation 2. lose intensity 3. feel less enamoured of something or somebody.
Random good picture Not show
1. We dived into the river to cool off.
2. He went for a swim to cool off.
3. Leave her to cool off and then talk to her.
4. Maybe he's trying to cool off out there in the rain.
5. We sat out on the porch to cool off.
6. The government wants to cool off the economy.
7. Cool off with an iced drink.
8. We went for a swim to cool off.
9. Leave the engine to cool off before you touch it.
10. Cool off the carrots quickly.
11. He'd cool off while he took a walk.
12. Savanna animals cool off with a kind of organic radiator by evaporating water from the moist linings of the nasal chambers.
13. Come on, have some ice tea and cool off.
14. Come on, have some tea and cool off.
15. Let it cool off before you eat it.
16. When we cool off, we can discuss it later.
17. When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
18. I'm going into the wood to cool off.
19. I'll just leave her to cool off her head.
20. If you have a bad day, cool off before clicking.
21. Children cool off in a fountain on the site of the Montreal International Jazz Festival Tuesday, July 6, 2010 in Montreal.
22. Try walking on water to cool off an overheated ego.
23. When I'm angry, I go for a walk to cool off.
24. They were desperately in love to begin with, but I think it's starting to cool off now.
25. He slammed the door and went for a walk to cool off.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Our relationship was going well, but then Laura seemed to cool off.
27. I was walking through a Wirral village and decided to have a soft drink in a pub to cool off.
28. Violent pupils would be sent to the sin-bins to cool off.
29. A focal point is the inviting, good-sized pool where you can cool off from the heat of the sun.
30. The robbers hid out in the suburbs of Boston to cool off.
More similar words: cool, all of, coo, call off, all of a, lofty, cook, tool, pull off, sell off, kill off, scoop, stool, pool, fool, smell of, tycoon, cookie, be full of, precook, school, cooperate, hooligan, at school, in school, a good deal of, all of a sudden, cooking oil, coordinate, cooperative.