Random good picture Not show
1) A control group of non-smoking women were compared to four groups of women smokers.
2) The control group in the experiment was matched for age and sex.
3) The healthy control group received no additional treatment.
4) The control group consisted of 30 healthy subjects.
5) Studies rarely include a psychiatric control group.
6) In both of these studies the control group, hospital inpatients and community controls, had unusually high smoking rates.
7) The control group consisted of patients who had undergone similar surgery for carcinoma of the right colon.
8) A control group without active treatment allowed us to compare the results.
9) There is an experimental group and a control group with a before and after set of observations. 2.
10) A control group included five patients with no evidence of pancreatic disease.
11) Some quasi-experimental designs do not include a control group and are therefore much weaker designs.
12) In the control group all occurred in hospital diabetic clinics whereas for the prompted group 67% occurred in general practice.
13) One patient in the control group died of pulmonary embolism.
14) By contrast,(http://sentencedict.com/control group.html) productivity for the control group rose just 3. 9 percent.
15) The control group was treated with an oral triple therapy regimen which had previously been evaluated in a pilot study.
16) One group was treated with the new drug, and the control group was given a sugar pill.
17) The basic experimental form has an experimental group and a control group.
18) After randomisation 51 patients were included in the heater probe group and 50 in the control group.
19) For example, instead of receiving vitamin C as the experimental group is doing, the control group receives a placebo.
20) Experimental designs always have an independent or cause variable present and a control group.
21) Of these the blood film often revealed erythrocytes with multiple pits unlike in the control group where this was unusual.
22) The rate of liver protein synthesis in patients with inflammatory bowel disease was 43% higher than the control group of patients.
23) They were more physically fit, had lost a little body fat and lowered their triglycerides compared to the control group.
24) These differences were mostly caused by the increase in the weights in the treated groups compared with the control group.
25) By comparison, only 23 percent of the infants in the control group lived in homes that had suffered recent water damage.
26) Differences are computed, and the program is deemed a success if the experimental group has improved more than the control group.
27) The results, on virtually every test, differed markedly from a control group of healthy adults.
28) Attention is focused on the organization undergoing change, rather than on comparison with any control group.
29) A group of young people without Saturday jobs, will act as a control group.
30) The phosphatidylethanolamine value was higher in duodenal ulcer and lower in chronic atrophic gastritis compared with the control group.
More similar words: control, out of control, under control, beyond control, controversy, controversial, group, on the contrary, on the grounds of, contract, contrast, contribute, contributor, by contrast, contractor, contrast to, contribution, contretemps, contribute to, to the contrary, patrol, ground, background, trouble, introduce, middle ground, troubled, introspect, introduction, introspection.