Random good picture Not show
1. Within the austere collegial melody of science even the slightest emotional shading can have a suitably dramatic effect.
2. While the ThompsonGlenn exchange was assiduously collegial, it was not without its mishaps.
3. The proliferation of staff has also damaged collegial relationships in Congress.
4. Congress is a collegial and not a hierarchical body.
5. The people's court shall form a new collegial panel for the purpose of the retrial.
6. Personal strength: Informal , collegial nature builds loyalty among co - workers.
7. The collegial panel shall execute the decision of the judicial committee.
8. Article 149 After the hearings and deliberations, the collegial panel shall render a judgment.
9. Teacher and principals in less collegial schools, by contrast, reported being isolated and alienated.sentencedict.com/collegial.html
10. Chinese teachers understand that collegial interaction and support are necessary to develop their full potential as effective language teachers.
11. It serves, not as a monument to itself but as an aid to collegial communication.
12. In contrast to the Rational / Bureaucratic model, formal authority relationships are minimized in the Collegial / Consensus model.
13. So she treads lightly , trying to create a collegial atmosphere, unaware that Nick is sabotaging her.
14. Article 41 people's court of second instance shall try civil cases by a collegial of judges.
15. It also embodied a management style - the HP way - that emphasised high ethical standards and collegial behaviour.
16. DeKrey, a senior associate dean at HKUST, says he was attracted to HKUST by its scholarly focus, collegial environment and lucrative vacation allowance of more than two months.
More similar words: collegiate, allegiance, college, electoral college, illegible, illegitimate, illegitimacy, collect, collector, re-collect, collected, colleague, recollect, collection, collective, collecting, collectible, collectable, colloquial, collectively, recollection, collectivity, colloquially, collective farm, stamp collector, data collection, colloquialism, collectivization, collection agency, collective security.