Random good picture Not show
1. Oxford and Cambridge are both collegiate universities.
2. The 1933 national collegiate football championship was won by Michigan.
3. The National Collegiate Athletic Association introduced drug testing in the mid-1980s.
4. But collegiate relationships dissolve mostly because of relocation.
5. The university de - emphasized inter - collegiate football.
6. It has parallels with the cathedral and collegiate traditions.
7. It is dominated by its minster, the collegiate church of St Peter and St Paul.
8. And the collegiate system makes the university much more personal.
9. In collegiate circles, sports are divided into non-revenue and revenue categories quite blatantly.
10. The Commissioners are politically appointed and as a collegiate body establish policy priorities separate from those of the Council.
11. Crystal still has to adjust to the collegiate game, which is more emotional and physical.
12. Oxford is a collegiate university.
13. Collegiate life was a totally new experience for her.
14. Fifth Anniversary Celebration at Agincourt Collegiate Institute.
15. What is the most popular US collegiate sports team?
16. President Kennedy met with the collegiate All-American football team at the Oval Office today.
17. National College Collegiate Athletic Association governs college sports in the United States.
18. He became only the second coach in history to win both a collegiate national championship and a Super Bowl title.
19. He won the Heisman Trophy as the nation's top collegiate football player.
20. The U. S. Postal Service has a rule book the size of a collegiate dictionary.
21. The New York City school system has a rule book the size of two collegiate dictionaries.
22. He had always been a strong short-course swimmer,[Sentence dictionary] competing in collegiate 25-yard pools.
23. The Bears placed four runners in the top 15, led by top collegiate finisher Chuck Gathchell.
24. The composer first occurs during 1476/7, as a lay clerk of the choir of Holy Trinity collegiate church, Arundel.
25. Thus they escape the naturalistic science curriculum of the vast majority of public institutions at the primary, secondary and collegiate levels.
26. He is truly a revolutionary poet rather than a collegiate theatre student.
27. Break in your hockey skates with advice from a collegiate hockey coach in this free video on ice hockey equipment.
28. The problem of attracting more applicants from poorer backgrounds is not confined to collegiate universities.
29. This is a volume - based agreement purchased for a collegiate institution.
30. The approximately 180 judges in the Judiciary a strong collegiate spirit.
More similar words: collegial, allegiant, allegiance, college, illegitimate, electoral college, elegiac, hemiplegia, paraplegia, quadriplegia, illegible, illegitimacy, collet, collect, legislate, recollect, collector, collected, re-collect, colleague, legitimate, collecting, collection, collective, collectable, collectible, recollected, legitimately, recollection, collectivity.