Random good picture Not show
1. The co-operation between the two is minimal.
2. A study was undertaken in co-operation with oil companies.
3. They signed two agreements on improving economic co-operation.
4. The conference will enable greater international co-operation.
5. The two countries have initialled a new defence co-operation agreement.
6. Burglar alarm companies claim they work in close co-operation with the police.
7. He appreciates that co-operation with the media is part of his professional duties.
8. The aid comes under the rubric of technical co-operation between governments.
9. The police underlined the importance of the public's co-operation in the hunt for the bombers.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. I've enlisted the co-operation of most of my neighbours in my campaign.
11. In co-operation with other professionals, social workers will appraise the individual's needs.
12. Her lack of co-operation is nothing new, I regret to say.
13. Since 9/11 there has been more co-operation between Russia and America.
14. Closer co-operation is needed to check an alarming trend.
15. The co-operation of air traffic control is central.
16. Co-operation on drug trafficking was also discussed.
17. Republicans promised co-operation, then leapt to the attack yesterday.
18. Status: Soviet bloc economic co-operation pact.
19. Britain had created obstacles to co-operation.
20. We are betrayed into captivity with our own co-operation.
21. Various areas of co-operation experienced difficulties in the 1970s.
22. Please clear the gangways, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your co-operation.
23. As leader, he opened up exciting vistas of global co-operation.
24. The new international agreement opens up the possibility of much greater co-operation against terrorism.
25. This project is one of the first fruits of commercial co-operation between the two countries.
26. The end of the Cold War has produced the prospect of a new world order based on international co-operation.
27. We look forward to strengthening still further our already close co-operation with the police service.
28. The treaties renounce the use of force and pledge the two countries to co-operation.
29. He cautioned that opposition attacks on the ruling party would not further political co-operation.
30. A deal with Japan could indeed open the door to economic co-operation with East Asia.
More similar words: cooperation, in cooperation with, cooperative, come into operation, uncooperative, cooperatively, cooperativeness, cooperate, cooperate with, operation, operations, AND operation, operational, surgical operation, operation desert storm, alternation of generations, iteration, generation, liberation, toleration, veneration, federation, moderation, alteration, exoneration, laceration, desperation, vituperation, exasperation, enumeration.