Random good picture Not show
61. The 21st century media is developing rapidly, and people brings unprecedented huge amounts of information, so, the value of information will more reflected in practical, timeliness and closeness.
62. Louisville also scored points because of its closeness to Rocky Mountain National Park, which is less than an hour away, its many hiking trails and its proximity to ski resorts.
63. The normal yield table and the prediction model of forest closeness were applied to the dynamic renewal of stand stocking of natural broad-leaved forests.
64. Mother and daughter finally achieved a closeness they competed for his attention.
65. I liked all these ways of expressing closeness but was not so sure when it came to dealing with non-conformity.
66. The etymological closeness of the Sanskrit and English words is striking.
67. Among them used symmetry closeness to compare by sequencing of each index.
68. The fisherman awakens at dawn, impressed with his closeness to nature.
69. The closeness of the twin brothers often confuses their friends.
70. The physical closeness of the potential victims must be considered.
71. Kunto felt a special closeness to the sun each time it rose.
72. For some, pets provide a nice form of touch and closeness.
73. Disgusted by Hung - chien's closeness to Miss T'ang, she asked, " Hsiao - fu , what's so funny ".
74. For such a recluse and an introvert, this passion for closeness seems odd.
75. They feel a closeness to other people, and generally appreciate life.
76. Aside from, I argue that use the saltant small mouse to experiment is a very good idea, not only is closeness with human, but eco-friendly.
77. In the process of estimating the regression parameters with linear programming(LP) method, we give a principle of evaluating the fitness of the model, using the sample average of the closeness.
78. Conclusion Store TSH Serum need more large , and closeness, and low temperature.
79. Nursing produces an emotional closeness between a mother and her child that has immeasurable value.
80. Clinton tore apart a White House butler's pantry to create a cozy breakfast nook, emblematic of the closeness the family sought.
81. The overemphasis on the exterior elevation in its former design resulted in the closeness, straitness and irregularity of the majority of the interior space.
81. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
82. A closeness function is established to build the mathematical model for evaluating the relative redundancy of solutions and eliminating illogical ones.
83. Franz Joseph HaydnSo, considering their closeness in time and space, their friendship, and their acknowledged mutual influence, it's not surprising that their music, to the casual ear, sounds similar.
84. But with the hindsight of 30 years in politics, he added: "It is dangerous to presume closeness to people in power, and it is very rare when there are real, unbreakable friendships."
85. The sudden closeness of the dock sent him into action.
86. The correctness, especially the degree of the closeness , by which iterated results approach the correct result.
More similar words: obtuseness, falseness, close, closer, closet, close to, close up, closest, closely, close in, close off, disclose, close down, disclosed, be close to, close at hand, close shave, a close shave, supply closet, closed primary, close quarters, senescent, oneness, rudeness, awareness, likeness, ripeness, in essence, graveness, nonessential.