Random good picture Not show
(1) Clonic refers to repetitive rhythmical involuntary muscle contractions.
(2) Clonic the sex on the room tachycardia symptom?
(3) In the previous few days, she had been lethargic and disoriented and had a tonic–clonic seizure.
(4) There were no organizational generalized tonic clonic seizure and absence seizure in generalized seizures.
(5) With its total glucoside is treated premature beating, clonic fine of tachycardia, atrium quivers, pass clinical observation(sentencedict.com/clonic.html), show the effect is better.
(6) Pure clonic seizures without facial involvement in term infants suggested favorable outcome, whereas generalized myoclonic seizures in preterm infants were associated with mortality.
(7) MorpheusIn clonic breath is difficult, it is to point toMorpheusInside the period of time in the process, aerate adverse, even breath suspends status.
(8) Its fit symptom is fit of convulsion of systemic sex rigidity, clonic fit, glazy fit and complex part fit to wait more.
(9) From Morpheus the person of arousal of the first phase often has desultory impression, a lot of people still can have abrupt muscle to twitch, the flesh in calling Morpheus is clonic.
(10) Results The kinds of temporal lobe seizures included simple partial, complex partial and generalized tonic clonic. Complex partial seizure was the most common one.
(11) Results 10 patients were found to have epilepsy of diverse types, including 9 cases of generalized tonic clonic seizures (GTCS) and 1 case of absence seizures.
More similar words: cyclonic, cloning, colonic, Platonic love, cumulonimbus cloud, electronic communication, clone, clon, clonus, cyclone, cyclon, myoclonus, anticyclone, anti-cyclone, tonic, sonic, on ice, ionic, conic, colonise, colonial, colonize, colonist, polonium, chelonia, bionic, agonic, iconic, azonic, ironic.