Similar words: cast about, just about, get about, set about, forget about, cast away, cast aside, but for.
Random good picture Not show
1. He cast about for an escape route.
2. She cast about for some excuse for refusing his proposal.
3. The police cast about for fresh evidence.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. Programming Director Ron Semiao cast about for ideas by browsing through specialty magazines devoted to skating, rock climbing and bicycling.
5. Cupped the small flame with a trembling hand. Cast about for a taper.
6. The dog is cast about for its supper.
7. I cast about for a plausible defense.
8. Therefore, ore prospecting was cast about for source bed.
9. I also cast about for some means of warning him.
10. The teacher cast about for an easy way to explain the lesson.
11. The suspect cast about for some way of escaping from the police - car.
12. Morgenes cast about for a moment until he found a long - ignored basket of dried fruit.
13. In April, about 30 frustrated human resources managers met to discuss their staffing woes and cast about for solutions.
14. When the future apologist had reached the age of twenty-three his father cast about for a Christian tutor capable of giving his sons the best education the age afforded.
15. Objective: It is to analyze the familiar reasons of the aged crura ache and cast about for more appropriate diagnosis method and integrative therapy.
More similar words: cast about, just about, get about, set about, forget about, cast away, cast aside, but for, put forth, watch out for, put forward, about, go about, know about, come about, care about, talk about, abound in, think about, bring about, worry about, forecast, complain about, inquire about, broadcast, castigate, be concerned about, pasta, establish, stability.