Similar words: acadia, arcadia, acadian, arcadian, saccadic, Cadillac, circadian, cascading. Meaning: n. an ancient port city in southwestern Spain.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was involved in the siege of Cadiz and came to have charge of an aristocratic lady there.
2. In 1812 the Cortes of Cadiz drew up a constitution which consecrated the dogma of the sovereignty of the nation.
3. Nevertheless, the intellectual climate of the Cortes of Cadiz was anti-aristocratic.
4. I haven't been at Cadiz at all!
5. I have arrived from Cadiz this morning.
6. Cadiz Golf Cup is an important international golf championship.
7. Cadiz, Malaga , and Granada are across the Straights of Gibraltar from Africa , so they have Moslem influence.
8. Cadiz is on the windier Atlantic side of southern Spain.
9. The "Magic tap" (found in "Aqualand" of Cadiz, Spain), which appears to float in the sky with an endless supply of water.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Cadiz, currently in Spain's second division, are also said to be happy with the transfer after they were handsomely rewarded in terms of compensation.
11. Cadiz fell to the Nationalists in the Spanish Civil War .
12. On August 27 she walked into a restaurant outside Cadiz, where Noye was dining.
13. When peace came in 1801, Gibbs was able to set up a profitable business in Cadiz.
14. In 1596 Crosse was a vice-admiral at the capture of Cadiz, where he was knighted.
15. Spanish press reported the signing of 15-year-old Jesus Joaquin Fernandez from Cadiz.
16. It is likely that Valencia will loan out the 22 year old to another Spanish club for one year, and that club might be Cadiz who was recently promoted to the top-flight.
17. Liverpool have completed the signing of 15-year-old Jesus Joaquin Fernandez from Cadiz, according to one Spanish newspaper.
18. The team of archaeologists and geologists are convinced that Atlantis -swamped by a tsunami - is submerged just north of Cadiz.
19. "We applied for the Guinness Book of World Records and we are recording everything so we can send all the data to them and hopefully it will be recognized(sentencedict.com)," Vice Mayor Jose Fabian Cadiz said.
20. Bousada said. The retired department store employee lived with her elderly mother for her entire life in Cadiz, in southern Spain.
21. Nay, madame. This time I have merely come from Cadiz.
22. The retired department store employee lived with her elderly mother for her entire life in Cadiz, in southern Spain.
23. Other Lonely Planet top cities for 2012: Muscat, Oman; Bangalore, India; Cadiz, Spain; Stockholm; Guimaraes, Portugal; Santiago, Chile; Hong Kong; and Darwin, Australia.
24. The song explains a lot about the situation here in Cadiz, in southern Spain just north of Gibraltar.
25. When Rome was the center of a vast empire, the Andalusian city of Cadiz was known as a city with pretty dancing girls.
26. The youngster is thought to have signed a five-year contract on Merseyside, according to the newspaper Diario de Cadiz.
More similar words: acadia, arcadia, acadian, arcadian, saccadic, Cadillac, circadian, cascading, peccadillo, circadian rhythm, acadia national park, dizzy, bedizen, iodized, oxidize, dizzily, anodize, subsidize, fluidize, dizygotic, oxidizer, oxidized, deoxidize, hybridize, anodizing, oxidizing, dizziness, subsidized, aggrandize, acidizing.