Random good picture Not show
1. I got to know the crucial use of iodized salt for us.
2. One of the obstacles is the rumor that iodized salt is actually a contraceptive, a dastardly plot by outsiders to keep Muslims from having babies.
3. Consumption of iodized salt is a highly effective way to prevent the disorder.
4. "I had never heard of iodized salt, " said Haji Sajjawal Khan, a 65-year-old owner of a small salt factory here, near the capital of Islamabad.
5. They continue to carry out the iodized oil distribution program, but only to women of childbearing age,(Sentencedict.com ) since all the pupils are living in schools with an iodized salt supply.
6. The provision of iodized salt, which would be the simple answer, was difficult to implement.
7. Objective To understand the quality of iodized salt in households in Jilin Province.
8. Conclusion: establish the laboratory inner quality control, the quality of iodized salt was assured.
9. Objective To explore the effect of iodine deficiency disease ( IDD ) prevention and treatment iodized salt.
10. That conspiracy theory spread partly because the same do-good advertising agency that marketed iodized salt also marketed condoms.
11. Methods Direct titrimetric method is used to measure the iodized salt.
12. Conclusions: The iodine deficiency was corrected by the supplementation of iodized salt, however , higher and lower intake of iodine all existed among the patients with thyrocele and hyperthyroidism .
13. A new type of spectrophotometric determination of IO ~ - _ 3 in iodized salt has been established.
14. PPS random sampling was conducted in Xiamen to measure students'thyroid, urine Iodine and salt Iodine and surveil the of factory salt Iodine, resident salt Iodine and oneself iodized salt.
15. Conclusion 70 % county labs have mastered the methods of detection of iodized salt.
16. Objective To explore the effect of iodine deficiency disease ( IDD ) prevention and treatment using iodized salt.
17. Objective To investigate the neonatal umbilical cord blood thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) level in the universal iodized salt areas and put forward the cut point, then analyze its application.
More similar words: periodization, anodize, oxidized, subsidized, rhapsodize, standardized, bastardized, unsubsidized, standardized products, anodizing, iodin, iodide, iodic, iodine, periodic, iodised, oxidize, bedizen, aperiodic, subsidize, oxidizer, nonperiodic, periodical, aggrandize, hybridize, deoxidize, periodically, photodiode, periodicity, periodic law.