Random good picture Not show
1. In common used methods of deoxidize is summarized in this paper.
2. This paper analyzes the common deoxidize methods of heating power, vacuum, adding medication in furnace and desorption, points out the advantages, shortcomings and usage range of every methods.
3. While the content of Vitrain C and deoxidize sugar decrease promptly in the process of deepfreeze and reduce by degrees in the process of cold storage.
4. For a new type active deoxidizer have developed, and deoxidize equipment have developed too.
5. In the melt deoxidize craftwork of iron-bath type, the superfluous foam can send the slag overflow the stave and destroy stably operate.
6. Instructions: The product can deoxidize the coppers. It contains certain friction producing substance and can remove the rust completely without damage the copper.
7. The mechanism of iron - deoxidize and the application of iron - deoxidize in the pretreatment of all kinds of difficulty degradable industrial wastewater are introduced in this article.
8. The oxygen -corrode of boiler and circulating water system is the most serious in the all kinds, there fore[sentence dictionary], the deoxidize process is the most importance measures to water supply.
9. XRD diffraction graphics indicate that sulphide is the active components to catalyze the deoxidize reaction of SO2, and the formation of which is related with the ability of oxidation deoxidizing.
10. Methods The forced swimming was used to set chronic stress model. Using nitric acid deoxidize enzyme method, the NO levels of serum and hippocampus were measured.
11. In the differential pulse voltammetry grams(DPV), the o-nitrophenol, 2,4- dinitrophenol and 2,4,6-trinitrophenol were observed respectively to have one, two and three sensitive deoxidize peaks.
12. System theory that researches system approach is lodged as the contradictory of deoxidize approach.
13. Color render index ( CRI ) up to above 90 which can deoxidize illuminated objects'natural color.
More similar words: oxidize, oxidizer, oxidized, deoxidant, oxidizing, oxidizable, oxidization, oxidizing agent, oxidizing atmosphere, oxidise, oxidised, subsidize, subsidized, hybridize, liquidizer, unsubsidized, deoxyribose, deoxygenation, deoxyribonucleic acid, oxide, dioxide, peroxide, oxidase, oxidate, oxidant, superoxide, monoxide, zinc oxide, trioxide, hydroxide.