Random good picture Not show
(1) Conjugate eye movements are of two types: saccadic and smooth pursuit.
(2) The abnormal saccadic movement was not related to the symptoms of Parkinson s disease directly, the accesses of controlling limbs and eyes movement are comparatively independent.
(3) The saccadic movement of patients with Parkinson s disease was abnormal and might be related to the severity of the disease.
(4) A saccadic eye movement causes a variety of transient perceptual sequelae that might be the results of corollary discharge.
(5) The "pursuit" system controls the eyes when they follow smoothly moving objects, whereas the " saccadic " system controls movements in which the eyes jump from one visual target to the next.
(6) So we have hypothesized that the pickpocket's curved hand motions may trigger eye control by the mark's pursuit system, whereas fast, straight motions may cause the saccadic system to take the lead.
(7) In recent years, lots of in-depth discussions on the phenomenon of multiple saccadic sequences were made.
(8) In briefly, students who show much more profitable strategies have less times of fixation and long distance of saccadic, their regressive times during the reading is fewer too.
(9) The results show that the proposed algorithm can depict the EOG saccadic signals' features accurately and have practical use. Sentencedict.com
(10) The central subcortical structure involved in the generation of visually guided saccadic eye movements is the superior colliculus.
(11) You do not read in a straight line, but rather in a sequence of saccadic movements (jumps).
More similar words: saccade, peccadillo, accrual basis accounting, dacca, malacca, acadia, staccato, baccarat, acadian, arcadia, sacco, boccaccio, Maccabees, arcadian, Cadillac, phytolacca, circadian, cascading, saccule, saccharin, disaccord, baccalaureate, saccharine, saccharide, loss account, disaccharide, on this account, sales account, circadian rhythm, faradic.