Random good picture Not show
1. The development of fluidized combustion systems has opened new doors towards small scale coal systems.
2. A novel two-phase model for the fluidize bed of polyethylene with condensed mode operation was proposed.
3. The mixture can not fluidize when the percentage of quartz sand was below 60%. The quartz sand can fluidize very well alone in the fluidized bad.
4. Being able to fluidize includes the kinetics of the deposition of the gas, in our case silane, which is important for yield, because unconverted silane lowers your granular poly yield.
5. It was found that straw pulps fluidize more easily than wood pulps under similar conditions. Thus, it was postulated that high consistency stock can be transported with a centrifugal p...
6. It was found that straw pulps fluidize more easily than wood pulps under similar conditions. Thus, it was postulated that high consistency stock can be transported with a centrif...
7. This has been developed to a high degree in the so called Fluidized Bed Combustion method.
8. By introducing the concept of fluidization factor, the required velocity at nozzle outlet starting to fluidize particulate material under different structural factor was obtained.
9. On the contrary, beds of large uniformly sized solids often fluidize poorly with bumping, spouting and slugging.
More similar words: fluidization, fluidic, fluidity, superfluidity, liquidizer, fluid, superfluid, fluidness, body fluid, semifluid, bodily fluid, toluidine, synovial fluid, seminal fluid, fluid pressure, amniotic fluid, drilling fluid, fluid mechanics, interstitial fluid, cerebrospinal fluid, extracellular fluid, oxidize, oxidized, oxidizer, subsidize, hybridize, subsidized, deoxidize, deoxidizer, unsubsidized.